Laura's Birthday

Ross POV

We all sorta got along after we told everybody that we were shooting Teen Beach Movie 2 here instead of Puerto Rico but I saw Maia and Kelly give a few glares at Laura and Rydel, but they didn't notice.

Laura: good night everybody I'm going to bed.

Me: I'm tired too, i'll come.

Laura and I went to our bedroom and went to bed.

Rydel POV

After Ross and Laura left Ratliff and I decide to go to bed too, after all it was 11:00 and I need my beauty sleep and so does Ratliff.

Laura POV

I woke up to Rydel shaking me awake.

Rydel: time to get up!!!!

Me: Why?

Rydel: BECUASE...

Me: BECAUSE what?!?!

Rydel: yesterday was November 28 and today is...

Me: OMG ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I didn't yell to LOUD so I didn't wake enybody up. Rydel and I both got dressed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast, when Ratliff came in.

Ratliff: hey Birthday girl.

Rydel: her birthday was yesterday.

Ratliff: WAIT WHAT LAURA IM SOOOOO SORRY.

Rydel: we're just kidding it's the 29.

Ratliff: hahahah very funny.

Me: thanks for remembering!!!!

Ratliff/Rydel: who could forget.

Everybody started coming in and giving me hugs and congratulating me!!! Everyone except Maia Kelly and Ross.

Ross POV

I woke up to Maia shacking me.

Maia: wake up its a special day today

Me: I now Laura's birthday.

Maia POV

I found another way to brake them up and Kelly has a plan too.

Ross POV

Maia: no today's the 28 not the 29

I went to check my phone but it was out of batterie. I got up and went to find the guys but they said all there phones were dead and no chargers. I had to believe Maia. It was the 28 and besides why would she lie about this?

Laura POV

Ross walked in and asked for chargers and phones but non of our phones were charged well mine and Rydel's were but I said to let him see if he REALLY forgot my birthday.

Ross: ok well thanks, I guess we're all going with out phones for the next 3 days.

I just stood there in shock he forgot my 18 birthday!

Riker: anything special planed for tonight.

Ross: no there nothing special for tonight.

Rydel gasped but Ross didn't here her.

Rydel: well Laura and I are going out today to celebrate.

Ross: celebrate what????

Me: MY BIRTHDAY ROSS HOW COULD YOU FORGET IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY. I NOW WHEN YOUR BIRTHDAY IS I NOW WHEN ALL YOUR BROTHERS AND RYDEL'S BIRTHDAYS ARE I EVEN NOW WHEN YOUR MOM AND DADS BIRTHDAY ARE EVERYBODY REMEMBERED EXEPT FOR YOU!!!

Ross: I thought it was tomorrow Maia said it was the 28.

Me: and you believed her.

Ross: no that's why I got you this.

He pulled out a necklace that said together forever raura.

Me: I love it I'm sorry I yelled at you.

Ross: it was all part of the plan.

He pulled me into a long hug BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!! We all decided to spend the day together down at the beach well Rydel and I did the boys were planing my party.

Ross POV

We're having another bond fire for Laura birthday.

The girls came back around 6:00 and we went out to the camp site. This time Laura got there before Maia so she could sit next to me. We opened presents and ate marshmallows and we all hade a good time except Kelly and Maia. But if Laura was happy I was happy.