The Truth Comes Out

Ratliff's POV

Me: Ummm if you didn't already notice, we've been together for the last 4 years! And it's not really YOUR DECISION!!!!

I could not believe Rydel right now! She isn't the boss of me and I just wish that she would stop trying to act like it! I began to raise my voice to the point where I was yelling and you could hear all of my anger coming out in every single word I said.

Rydel: I NEVER SAID IT WAS, I JUST THOUGHT THAT MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGER THINGS OUT!!!!!

Rydel began to yell at me and I could see that she was really mad.

Me: WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU?! HUH?! ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IS TRYING TO FORGET ABOUT ME WITH LAURA!!!!!

Rydel: WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU THINK THAT I WOULD EVER WANT TO FORGET YOU?!?!? LAURA WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP ME GET OVER ALL OF THE FREAKING DRAMA!!!!!! SO I'M SORRY IF I DON'T GET ALONG WITH KELLY, BUT -

I've had enough of all of the fuss about Kelly. I cut her off and I just had to come right out and say it:

Me: WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST KELLY? WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!?! YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN TRIED TO GET ALONG WITH HER AND YET YOU STILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER!!!!!!!!

Rydel: YOU DON'T THINK I'VE TRIED TO GET ALONG WITH HER FOR YOU?!?! THAT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE'S SO MEAN TO ME, OR THE FACT THAT SHE HAS THE GUY OF MY DREAMS WRAPPED AROUND HER FINGER LIKE A RING!!!!!

I just sat there trying to take in our fight and then realized what she had just said. She was looking at me and then she noticed that I was looking back at her. She quickly broke her gaze and stared at the ground. She looked so small and innocent that I couldn't help but have these giant butterflies in my stomach as I realized that I do have uncontrollable feelings for her. These feelings took over my body and I gently placed my fingers under her chin and lifter her head to where I was starring into her beautiful brown eyes that always make my heart melt.

Rydel: Ratliff, what are yo-

I took her in my arms and pressed my lips onto hers. I kissed her with so much passion so that she would know that I really do love her and won't give up on her. We both pulled apart and looked into each others eyes and just like all off those cliché movie scenes, the door shot open causing the both of us to jump. I looked up from Rydel and saw a certain person standing in my doorway.

Kelly's POV

I was on my way to Ratliff's house to ask him if he wanted to hang out and go to the movies later. I pulled into his driveway and walked up to his door. I knocked and a few seconds later Cheryl had answered.

Cheryl: Oh, hello Kelly!

Me: Hi Cheryl!

Cheryl: Oh Ratliff's in his room, bu-

Me: Thank you.

I pushed past Cheryl and sped up the stairs, I reached his room and quickly opened the door. I stood there in shock as I saw Ratliff holding Rydel in the way he holds me. They were looking at each other with such soft emotion. I crossed my arms across my chest and they finally realized that I was there. They quickly broke their gaze and pulled apart.

Rydel's POV

Ratliff and I were in the perfect moment when all of a sudden, the door opened and Kelly was standing there, looking at us with a mad and hurt expertion on her face. We quickly pulled apart and I just stared at the ground.

Ratliff: Kelly! What are you-

Kelly: Oh just save it!

Me: Kelly, I swear nothi-

Kelly: I KNOW, I KNOW, NOTHING WAS HAPPENING, THAT'S WHY YOU WERE ALL OVER MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!

She cut me off and began to yell, and I could tell that soon the room would be filled with anger.

Ratliff: WAIT JUST A MINUTE, WHO SAID THAT SHE WAS ALL OVER ME?!?!

Me: Ratliff I should go...

I got up to leave when I heard my name.

Ratliff: Rydel, you don't have to leave just because Kelly is blowing this way out of proportion.

He spat that last part out at Kelly, grabbing onto my arm.

Kelly: Excuse me! WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER!!!!!! I don't recall HER being your GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!

Me: Kelly, Listen. Non of th-

Kelly: YOU SHUT UP!!!!!! ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT ANYWAYS, YOU LITTLE-

Ratliff: KELLY, DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!!!!!

Kelly: HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!! AND WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HER SO MUCH!!!!!

Ratliff: BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!!!!!

~40 reads! Love y'all!😘~