Chapter 37

Today is the last day of tour and I'm actually kind of sad. Although I'll be happy to sleep in my own bed again-that isn't moving-I'll miss waking to go to concerts, doing weird things, the 2am candy runs, seeing the P!ATD and tøp guys everyday. Oh, and how could I forget when they got Brendon really drunk and he retold the history of Fall Out Boy? But I'm still exited to go home and I'm sure the guys are too. I'm excited for tonight too-me, P!ATD, and tøp are pranking FOB.

"Fall Out Boy, you're on in 3 minutes." A crew guy says.

"Ok, bye sweetie!" Dad says and leaves.

"Bye! Good luck!"

I run backstage with the guys and we get our stuff together. We're going on at the end of Pete's speech. We wait next to the stage watching the show until Pete starts talking. Brendon hands out cans of silly string to us and we run on stage.

I try to shoot it at Dad, but my can is freaking empty! Then I realize no one else is shooting, they're just standing there. Then the screen behind us started showing pictures of me and the guys.

"Abby, I knew that the moment I met you, there was something special about you. When we first met you at the adoption center, I knew I wanted to adopt you. You weren't like the other kids. Yeah you had cancer, but you listened to different music, dressed different. When we walked into your room and met you, we weren't planning on adopting. But we thought you were so awesome and strong, that we just had to come back the next day to adopt you." Dad says.

"We also felt honored for you to use your wish to meet us. We showed you a sample of our new song and we were afraid to show you it because we didn't know if our fans would like it. You said you loved and would like anything we put out. You boosted our confidence, especially after being on hiatus. Then when it was time to release the album, you stayed awake with us to release it." Pete says.

"You seemed hesitant around us at first, but you soon warmed up. You help around the house and whenever there was any event, you threw a party. With some help because you can't cook. The first time you tried to cook something for us, you dumped a pot of boiling water on the floor. You made our worst fears come true: someone being worse at cooking than Patrick." Joe says with a chuckle.

"You're so much fun to be around and I'm so glad we adopted you. We love taking you places and having someone to talk to other than each other. You help with grocery shopping and we have someone to spend money on. We were relieved when you didn't completely fangirl around other bands." Andy says.

"Man! This is getting to sappy for me so I'm gonna speed this up. You're an awesome kiddo and I'm so glad you came on tour with us. I have no idea how I would've made it through this tour. Love ya Abs!" Brendon says.

"I can't believe you survived tour with Brendon-that's impressive. But there's not much more I can say that hasn't already been said sooooo yeah." Dallon says.

"Yeah." Spencer and Kenny agree.

"Abby, I still find it hilarious how much you fangirled over me and Josh on your birthday. Then you almost hugged us to death." Tyler says laughing.

"I don't like long speeches, and this has gone on long enough. I'm ending it. All we're saying is we love you and we glad you're here." Josh says.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you all so much!" I yell and wipe some tears. I run to them and hug everyone. The crowd is awing and most of us are crying. "I love you all, you know that right?"

"We know sweetie. Now all of you get off the stage! We have a show to finish!" Dad yells. We all run off. "No! Not you Peter! Get back here!"

I laugh then go offstage as Pete goes back on. I watch the rest of the show from beside the stage until, of course, Brendon ruins it by tapping on my shoulder.

"What?"

"Come on. We're doing a second encore with them. The fans are in for a big surprise!" He says with a grin and I see the rest of P!ATD, tøp, and MCR?! Then he hands me a bass.

"What am I supposed to play?"

"Whatever you want." I look at him confused but just go with it.

After FOB's last song, we all run on stage while the lights are off and get into place. Then a spotlight goes on Gerard and he starts singing Welcome to the Black Parade. Dad, Brendon, and Tyler then join him, as well as me eventually too. Suddenly Brendon starts singing I Write Sins Not Tradegies, dad's singing Suagr We're Going Down, and Tyler's singing Car Radio. Dallon, Kenny, Spencer, Josh, Pete, Joe, Andy, Mikey, Ray, and Frank soon join in with their instruments. I switch between playing and singing the songs while running around the stage. The crowd is going crazy and some are crying, though I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be. At the end of the songs, Tyler stops singing and the lights go off on him and Josh. Then the same with P!ATD and FOB, as well as Mikey, Ray, and Frank, leaving Gerard singing with a spotlight again. Then all the lights go back on and there's fireworks as we all finish the song together. Finally the show is over, leaving the crowd screaming and crying. Today was an amazing day for me, the bands, and the fans.

"That was awesome!" I yell when we get backstage. "I'm actually kind of sad tour is over."

"Don't forget there's still the European tour after Halloween." Pete says.

"I can't wait to get home though. I want to sleep in my own bed again!"

"Well you're going to have to wait another couple week!"

"Why?"

"Are going to Disney World!"

"Oh my god! Are you serious? I've always wanted to go there!"

"I figured it wouldn't be right to be in Florida and not take my daughter to Disney, so we're driving to our hotel tonight-"

"Wait, I get to sleep in a real bed tonight?!"

"Yes, and as I was saying, were going to be at Disney for 9 days, then Universal for 3, then going to the beach for a day, then finally going home!"

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited!"

We all take turns showering then I have to say goodbye to everyone. I say goodbye to MCR first because they have a show 7 hours away tomorrow. Then Tyler and Josh, and finally    P!ATD. I know I'll see them again soon because they're always visiting us.

It's time to part and I get on the bus. Instead of getting to sleep right away, we have to pack up because once the bus drops us off, it leaves for good. Then I get to nap for a couple hours before we get there. We're staying at the All Star Music resort and we have 2 rooms.

"Goodbye bus." I say and give it a hug.

"Weirdo." I hear Joe mumble.

"Shut up. I had never been on a bus like this before. Now carry me. I'm tired."

"Fine."

"Thank you Uncle Joe."

Before I know it, I've fallen asleep in Joe's arms.