Chapter 7

"Abby, sweetheart, it's time to wake up." Patrick said shaking my arm.

"Ugh. 5 more minutes mom!" I replied groggily. Patrick chuckled and lifted me out of bed.

He took me downstairs and we had breakfast and I got dressed. We had to go to my doctor appointment today. I was more nervous than usual today because I was with my new family.

Everything went great and at the end, my doctor sat us all down to talk.

"Alright, I got good news and bad news. Good news is that the cancer is completely gone! You're cancer free! Bad news is that I won't get to see you anymore!"

"What! It's all gone?!" Patrick asked.

"Yup! Congratulations!" I ran up and gave my doctor a hug.

"Thank you so much for everything!"

"No problem sweetheart. It's my job."

We got in the car and Pete announced we were getting pizza to celebrate. We got the pizza then went home.

"Alright. Soooooo." Patrick said trailing off.

"Soooooo what?" I asked.

"Okay." He looked at the guys nervously. What were they going to tell me? Were they sending me back? "Okay, so we were going to make it a surprise, but now seems like a good time."

"What?"

"We're releasing a new album tomorrow!" Pete finally yelled.

"WHAT!? SERIOUSLY?! AWESOME!!" I stood up and gave them all a big hug.

"D-do you want to hear it?" Andy asked.

"Of course!"

Joe stood up and got his laptop and starting playing the album. "It's called Save Rock and Roll."

I listened to the entire album and loved all of it. "It's awesome guys! The fans are gonna love it!" I hugged them all again and they thanked me for the support.

"We're just really nervous they won't like it. Since its been years since we put anything out. What if no one wants to listen to us anymore?" Patrick said starting to freak out.

"No. It's going to be fine! The fans will love it. Hell, I'm a fan and I love it! So even if they don't, I still will."

"Thanks Abby!" Patrick said pulling me into another hug. "Now time for you to go to bed!"