Chapter 6

I woke up to Pete jumping on my bed. "Wake up! Wake up! We're going shopping today!"

"Ugh! Pete! I'm up!" He jumped off the bed and I threw a pillow at him.

I changed into a Panic! shirt and skinny jeans then went downstairs where Patrick was making pancakes.

"Pancakes!" I screamed and Patrick handed me a plate.

"After you eat, we're gonna go shopping ok?" Pete said.

I finished eating and we all got ready to go. We went to the mall I got a ton of band merch from Hot Topic, converse, boots, skinny jeans, and some shorts. Then we went and got me furniture. All my furniture was black. I got a queen size bed, desk, and bookshelf. I found some nice black and gray sheets for my bed. (Like danisnotonfire's) We then went to Barnes & Noble to get books. Finally, we got paint for my room. I got a light gray.

"You hungry?" Patrick asked me.

"Kinda."

"Well let's go eat then!" Pete said and we drove to a Chinese restaurant. I ate a bunch of food and started to feel sick.

"I'm gonna use the restroom." I excused myself from the table and threw up what I just ate. I wasn't used to eating this much. At the orphanage, I would refuse to go to meals sometimes and when I did, they didn't serve much food anyways so I got used to eating little food. I went back to the table and they were looking at me worried.

"You ok sweetie?" Patrick asked with kind eyes.

"Yeah, just needed to pee."

When we got home Joe and Andy put my furniture together, Patrick painted, and me and Pete put all my clothes away. After everything was in place, I put my posters up.

Everyone Andy, Joe, and Patrick all left and Pete sat down next to me on my bed.

"Do you like your room?"

"Yes! I love it! Thank you!" I gave Pete and big hug and he kissed the top of my head.

"Not to kill the mood or anything, but we have to get up early tomorrow for your doctor's appointment."

"Ok."

"It's already 11. You should go to bed."

"Ok." I gave Pete another hug and said goodnight. The rest of the guys came and said goodnight too. I soon drifted into sleep.

*Dream*

I looked over my corner to the kids. One of them brought their big brother today. Today was going to be worse than usual.

They slowly approached me and the older kid took me by the neck into a bathroom and locked the door.

He put tied a rag around my mouth to keep me quiet. "Why do you even exist?" He punched my stomach. "You need to die." He punched my nose. "But I won't deny that you are a very pretty little girl." He started to yank mine and his clothes off. You can imagine what happens next.

I was transported to a dark room. My blindfold was taken off and I saw Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy tied to chairs.

"Shoot them." A figure handed me a gun. They were crying and saying "it's ok, it has to be this way." The figure was done waiting and took the gun from me. He cocked it and aimed it at Patrick.

*End of dream*

"NO! NO! NO! YOU CAN'T SHOOT THEM! PATRICK NOOO!"

"ABBY WAKE UP!" I sat up quickly and was face to face with Patrick. I was covered in sweat.

"Patrick! You're ok!"

"Yeah. I'm right here. Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to us." He said softly stroking my hair. I laid my head on his chest and cried silently. He sat there holding me. "You ready to go back to bed?"

"Ok." I replied softly. As he stood up to leave I stopped him. "Can you stay with me?"

"Of course Abs." He came back over to my bed and got under the covers. I crawled up in his arms and he hummed softly until I fell back to a dreamless sleep.