Chapter 16

Abby's POV

I wake up in a hospital bed and freak out then remember what happened yesterday. I remember cutting then passing out. Then waking up to everyone in the room with me. I see dad and Pete are still here. Oh no I hope I didn't screw up filming for them.

"Hey sweetie." Dad sleepily says waking up.

"Hi." I mumble, I'm ashamed that I thought they didn't care about me and that I made them worry about me. "Did I screw up your filming?"

"No it's ok. You're more important."

"No it's not ok. I screwed up dad. I really screwed up. You probably hate me."

"Abby. I do not hate you. I love you! And so does Pete, Joe, Andy, Brendon, Dallon, Kenny, and Spencer! I know now is not the time, but we are going to talk about this."

"Ok." I lay back down and a nurse comes in.

"Do you want anything?" She asks.

"No thank you."

"I'm gonna get some food." Dad left and then Pete woke up.

"Hi Uncle Pete."

"Abby! You're up!" He walked over to me and gave me a hug then whispered in my ear, "if you ever do that again, you're gonna be in trouble. You, me, and Patrick are going to talk about this."

I mumbled an ok and he hugged me again. Joe and Andy came back to see me and pick Pete and dad up for filming.

Later Brendon came by and saw me. The nurses said I was cleared to go, but needed dad's signature. Brendon left at 4:30 and the guys got me at 6:00.

The car ride home was silent (almost as if someone stole their car radio ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

We had dinner then dad took me to Pete's room and he followed.

"Ok, Abby. Why did you do this?" Dad asked pointing at my arms, that were now bandaged up.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. "This wasn't the first time ya know."

"We know. Miss Parker told us. Now why did you do it this time?" Pete said.

"I-I thought you didn't like me. I thought the only reason you adopted me was for publicity."

"Abby! Why would you think that? We all love you!"

"I don't know. It's just that we all spent so much time together, then you left me alone. That's basically what my parents did. They gave me a week of fun, then ignored me for years! I just didn't want that to happen again. So I thought if I just ended then, I wouldn't have to deal with that." I was now on the verge of tears and so was dad.

"Abby! We would never do that! Just because the only family you knew before us was shitty, doesn't mean all families are like that. We didn't want to leave you. But I didn't think you would want to spend all day on set." Dad said hugging me.

We discussed a little more then I said I was tired. It was only 8:00, but I had a rough day.

Patrick's POV

We left Abby's room and went downstairs with Andy and Joe. We sat down on the couch with them.

"Man, this is all my fault. She wouldn't have started cutting again if I hadn't said she should stay home!" Pete exclaims angrily.

"Pete, it's not your fault. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine. I'm the one who agreed to have her stay home." I say.

"Both of you, it's no one's fault! She feels bad for doing it! You told her to talk to us if she thinks she needs to cut again right?" Joe asks. 

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. We'll just take her with us the rest of the time. Or drop her off at Panic!'s house."

We all agree to wake her up and take her with us. It's only a few days and then we have a day off. We all go to bed early since the last couple days have been stressful.

Wow over 200 reads! Thanks!!! Make sure to keep voting and commenting!!