Chapter 27

*time skip to September 1*

*Abby's POV*

Today is Uncle Joe's birthday! I decided that I couldn't do anything too extravagant because we leave for tour in a few days and we need to pack still.

I wake up to my alarm at 6. I don't have as much to do because Joe was gone yesterday and didn't get back until midnight ish. I already have the cakes baked, all I need to do is decorate them.

I start by frosting the cake in dark blue icing. Then I line the edges with white frosting. I put fondant letters on the side spelling 'Happy Birthday Joe!' I bought a guitar candle and put it on the top.

Dad was putting streamers up. Pete was blowing up balloons, well kinda. He was mostly playing with the helium. Andy was cooking. I put the finishing touches on his cake and make sure the guys haven't screwed anything up. I must say, I'm a good party planner. Though, I do need to do most of the work since the people helping me are 5 year olds.

"Come on Joe. It's already 2. You didn't go to bed that late." I say tapping my foot.

"Screw it. I'm waking him up." Pete finally give up and goes to wake up.

"WHAT THE HELL?! PETE! GET OFF ME!" Pete comes running back downstairs laughing.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I jumped on him, then wouldn't get off until he shoved me off!"

"Pete! I swear to god I'm gonna kill you!" Joe came out of his room and downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!" We all yell. It took him a moment, but then he realizes it was his birthday.

"Happy birthday Uncle Joe!" I run over to him and give him a hug.

"Thanks you guys!"

Then he must've smelled the food because he pushed me off and walked towards the kitchen. I laughed at him and we all had lunch.

After lunch, I brought the cake out. He must've forgotten that I'm a good cake decorator, because his jaw dropped when he saw it.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Joe! Happy birthday to you!" He blew out the candle and I grabbed a knife.

Then dad took the knife because I almost dropped it on his foot.

After eating a lot of cake, I brought him to the living room to open presents.

Dad got him a new guitar. Pete got him CDs. Andy got him shirts. Then it was my turn.

"Sorry it's not wrapped. Someone didn't order it in time for me to wrap it." I glare at Pete and he hides behind a pillow.

Joe takes the little box and opens it. Inside as guitar picks that say: With Love, Abby.

"Thanks Abby!"

We spent the next several hours messing around and playing would you rather. Note to self, don't play would you rather with Pete.

As night got closer, we ordered pizza. Pete decided to bring drinks out for him, Joe, and dad.

Me and Andy sat to the side, drinking juice, as we usually do.

"Uncle Andy?"

"Yes?"

"What's tour like?"

"Well, it's a lot of fun, but it's also a lot of work. You get to hang out with your best friends all the time. The majority of tour is good, but there's always those days when the crowd isn't very good, there's crazy fans that try to cut your hair, or there's a problem with the lighting. Don't worry, I promise you'll have lots of fun. Don't forget, Panic! and twenty one pilots are coming with!"

"Oh yeah! I'm so excited! I get to hang out with my favorite bands for a month!"

Crash!

We look over and see Pete just broke an entire box of beer cans. I groan and go to clean it up with Andy.

After cleaning, it's late and we decide to go to bed.

Sorry these last few chapters seem rushed and there's been so many POV changes. I'm just really excited to start writing stuff that happens on tour! I'll hopefully get the first day of tour up in the next few day! Thanks for reading!