PROLOGUE

She's My Guardian Angel

(UNDER REVISION)
By: Tinkerelle

NOTE :

This story is an original work of fiction. The names of characters and scenes are only created by the author's imagination. Any similarities of names, scenes and places to other stories are purely coincidental.

PROLOGUE:

To let go is to suffer.

She isn't an ordinary girl. She's a chaos, a beautiful disaster that ruins me but in the end fixed me. Loving her is like trying to pull out a bullet in my own chest without an anesthesia. Yes, loving her hurts me, brokes me and even kills me.

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out

Hinawakan ko ng mas mahigpit 'yong mic at tumingin sa mga tao. I'm standing in front of many people, trying to look into someone.

How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

This song is really for her. She needs to listen, listen to every word from this song.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever

Inisa isa ko 'yong mga nakatayo sa crowd, hoping na makikita ko siya. At hindi ako nagkakamali, nakikinig siya. I saw her. She's wearing a white dress that really suits her. She's smiling at me.

I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Napatigil ako sa pagkanta. I see someone crying. Tinignan ko siya, as if we're the only people in here. Nagbubulungan na ang mga tao pero wala akong pakialam. Bumaba ako ng stage at naglakad papunta sa kanya.

Niyakap ko siya ng sobrang higpit and then I kissed her forehead.

I'm inlove with an angel. I really am. That's why I'm setting her free.