Thought You Knew

Thought You Knew

"What do you need to tell me baby?"

"That I'm gonna need that good loving you gave me last night, EVERY night ."

"You acting like i dont give you good loving all the time!

"Now youknow you do. but baby last night was different...maybe i need to leave more often!

"No you dont Trey..."

I said with a frown on my face.

"Alright i will if you tell big daddy, how good my dick was last night"

"Lol boy shh, and give me my food "

"Oh naw baby, your food is downstairs, in the refrigerator..you gotta make your own."

"Boy please!."

"Naw, it's on the nightstand . Haha. Don't be acting like you KNOW I was gonna make you some food , you aint running shit girl."

"Bae, you always make me breakfast, you know I don't like cooking breakfast, so stop frontin."

I said biting on a piece of bacon, sitting back down on his bed.

"So, how was your time with your man away?"

Chris

It's been a week, ok 4 days since I've heard from Chrissy that night. I miss her. I hate that I've caught feelings for another mans woman. I'm determined to get her back. I know she's feeling the same way. From the way she looks at me or the way her voice lightens when she knows it's me. I love that woman.

Me: Sup? 4:30pm

Ten minutes have passed and still, no response. I grabbed some weed out of my top drawer and pulled out a wrap. I broke it down, rolled it up and lit it with my lighter. I inhaled the marijuana slowly to intake a full time high. I turned on my Pandora and laid back on my bed, allowing the drug to take over..

Chrissy: Hey, imy. Wanna meet up soon, I need to talk to you  5:10pm

Me: Time and place baby & You don't miss a nigga, stop frontin! 5:12pm

Chrissy: I do I do! I swear (: 5:14pm

Me: iight, what time & where? 5:14pm

Chrissy: 8 & your place. ..5:15pm

Me: MY PLACE?? Stop teasing me girl. 5:16pm

Chrissy: keep acting crazy and I'll change my mind. 5:17pm

Me: Bring yo pretty ass over here now! 5:17pm

Trey
This is going to be much harder than I thought. I had planned on telling Charisma everything once I got home, but she threw me off! I definitely didn't wanna mess things up on our romantic evening. So honestly idk if I'll tell her. I don't want her upset with me and I think Karrueche will leave me alone now..

Chrissy
Last night was absolutely amazing but something was off. Tremaine is always great in bed but I had Chris on the brain most of the time. I shouldn't have been spending as much time with him...because now I'm falling for him again. The difference with females and males are our emotions are crazy. Guys can hang with a girl, have a great time and probably just want to fuck. Women are totally different. We can hang with somebody, have great chemistry then next think you know; we're thinking if they'll fit in our future. I love Tremaine very very much, that's why I'm going to cut things off with Chris before things get more difficult then it is already.....

Chrissy: baby i'll be back, you want something while i'm out?

Trey: Naw baby i'm good. I'm about to lay up and watch the game. Hurry back though.

Chrissy; K Lovebug, see you soon.

20 minutes later

Knock knock knock

There he was looking so sexy  he came to the door with his blonde hair, shirt off revealing his incredible looking abs and his ralph Lauren boxers. He had a blunt in his hand, like I interrupted a session.

Chris: what's up ma?

Chris said looking me up and down with a huge smile on his face.

Me: Hi, you gonnaa let me in or nah?

Chris: Only if you promise not to take advantage of me. You looking at a nigga tough!

I pushed him out the way and walked in.

Me: you wish!

Chris: You tryna blow with me?

Me: Suree bad ass influence,  it's been a while anyway.

Chris: Fasho, and  look what im watching boo

He said grabbing my hand leading me into the livingroom, like a little kid.

Me: hahaha this is my show! Still to this day.

I sat down with him watching Martin in rotation.

Chris: Mannn, although we're not together. This us right here!! Hahaha

he said passing me the blunt.

Me: Naw we like Martin (puff)... and Pam lmao

Chris; Man i think they was fucking on there, Martn was picking on pam too much, and she had a bad ass body!

I passed the blunt back to him.

Me; why does every guy say that lol

Chris: Because that shit true! (puff).... Look right here how he just starting shit with ner for no reason.. she ain't even looking at his ass. That's how you know a nigga (puff).... want you!

Me; Then you must not like me then, because you dont pick with me altough you try to fuck everytime we together!

.

Chris: damn baby, give me more credit than that! and if i'm not "trying" to fuck then worry, But bae it's different with you. I dont wanna fuck you i wanna make Love to you. Know the dfference. (

He said laughing, looking more beautiful than ever, blowing smoke circles out of his mouth. He is so beautiful.

Me: you always gotta show out when you smoke!

Chris: Haha baby, it's pretty easy.

He said blowing the smoke out of his mouth in different smoke designs. I couldn't help but to look at his lips. His tattoos all over his body and his muscles flexing without him even trying. I need to get out of here!

Chris
I wish she would just tell me how she feeling. I can see the lust in her eyes. This woman was really eye-fucking me. I know she miss me, she ain't looking at big daddy like that for nothing.

Me: Ay, you wanna stop eye-fucking me ma?

She blushed.

Chrissy: OMG Chris, I was just watching you smoke, chill out

Me; Yea, whatever you say. i told you i ain't holding back..if you want me just tell me.

Chris: We have to talk Chis...

Me: About? .

Chrissy; I wanna talk about "us"...

Me; Damn baby  I've been meaning to tell you too...that i want "us" again Charisma. I can't stop thinking about you and...honestly i don't want anybody else but YOU. Everisnce we broke up....i've been fucked up and i never got the chance to tell you how i felt, and to explain myself. before you left me. I'm lost without you baby... and (i grabbed her hand) This past couple of weeks with you has been the best times of my life! and i know you feel the same.

Chrissy; But Chris...I'm with trey.. and...