Do You..

Do You ..

Chrissy POV

I got back in the house from running. I called up my girls to meet up, I was starving. Leigha and  Monique were both busy with their men. "fuck y'all" I text them both lol. I ended up going there myself . Shit I still had to eat! I arrived at the restaurant moments later. I went straight to the bathroom and washed my hands and looked in the mirror. My hair was still thrown up in a sloppy bun. I had on ny lime green running shorts with a pink tank and my lime green and pink running shoes with my long  orange socks.

Chris POV

I pulled up to this Mexican restaurant to get some takeout or I might sit by the bar depending on the crowd. I ran to the bathroom to wash my hands. I looked into the mirror. I didn't match lol . I had on a bright red Jordan shirt with some lime green  and orange basketball shorts and my basketball shoes and a red fitted cap. I walked out the bathroom and bumped into a small cutie.  ...Charisma. I performed the same act from when we first met.

"Hey ..Ms  .Mitchell?"

I said with a smile written.across my face.  She played along.

"Yea aren't you ....."

She signaled me to say my name. With her hand up indicating that it was my turn to play along with the act.

"Oh yea, Mr. Brown. But you can call me big daddy Chris!"

I said licking my lips.

"Lol your horrible at acting lol"

"You threw me off girl , you looking "damn"  beautiful. "

"Thank you  ..."

I made a coughing sound fixing my hat and shirt . (waiting on a compliment)

"Omg Chris you look nice too lol ."

We shared a laugh .

"With your non matching ass lol"

"Baby get hip, I'm setting a trend lol."

"Boy bye! Lol anyway.  are you following me again?"

"Following you? Girl you ain't all that!"

"Lol then is it a coincidence that we're both here..".

"Lol ok, I'll admit it. Your the shit and I'm following you..."

Chrissy playfully hit me and began laughing.

" Let me treat you, or are you here with somebody ?"

"You should know since you been following me! Lol"

" Oh yea well...you came here alone. ...I'm hopping" .

We walked to the front while talking

"You must really miss me huh?" Chrissy said stopping then looking dead at me  with a slight smile.

"I really do baby life ain't the same without you."

A server approached us.

"Hi are you guys sitting down or getting a carryout?!" the server said with a huge smile written accross her face.

"A booth in the back would be fine."

Yesss

Chrissy POV

We sat down in the back . He ordered a loaded nacho and I ordered a taco salad. We both had waters

"Are you guys sure that you don't want any alcoholic beverages?"

"As a matter of fact Yea I'll get a umm..Shot of tequila."

"Me too.."

Several shots later we laughed and talked all night. We talked about friends and family. He even told me about Rihanna to a degree, that made me feel horrible. He assured me that he didn't sleep with her, I believe him. You know they say a drunken mind speaks a sober heart.  He began telling me how he feels about me and how he was literally lost when I left him alone. It brought tears to my eyes to know how badly I hurt him. He was very upset when I got with Tremaine. I told him exactly how that happened. I think the alcohol got to me....I was letting him know way too much.

"That day in Jamaica that I ran into you and -"

" Yea.."

" I had  a crazy dream  about you ..and I was saying the same things your saying now...and then you kis-kissed me ."

"Damn...that's real . Charisma I knew you never forgot about me...."

The server walked up.

"Hi guys we're closing down the kitchen . Did you need anything else?"

"No thanks ." We said in unison.

"We'll be leaving  thanks. Your tip is on the table."

"Thank you Lauren,"

"It's Lindsey lol but your welcome."

" I'm so sorry lol"

" Let's go haha, drunk ass. look I'll walk you to your car."

She grabbed my arm and lead us to her car. ...

" Ok thank you so much for the fun time. And ummn to answer your question Chris."She looked dead into my eyes saying.

" I never stop thinking of you "

I still had hope, yes!

"You just don't know how much you just made my night."

She smiled brightly.

"You made mine too..."

Trey POV

Yesss!!! I got the part. They didn't even have to call and tell me . They told me right on the spot. This is the greatest news yet! I have to fest up to Charisma soon...damn how will she react.!!?....