Trey Day

Trey Day

(photo on the right under multimedia of trey)

Tremaine text message had me thinking...I didn't know where "this" was headed next (him and I). He took absolutely no time in telling me how he feels. I like that he's up front about how he feels without me asking ...unlike Chris. Chris was cool to talk to and understanding but it doesn't seem like he's all the way open with me. Trey really showed me something different...btw I decided not to go over to Chris house. I had to sadly decline his invitation. Tremaine on the other hand , called me and asked If he could come over. I accepted his request.

Tremaine :) : I'm on my way. Text me your address so I can type it in my GPS. 8:08pm

Me: 56846 Punburry Ave.. 8:08pm

Tremaine :) :: fasho 8:09pm

While Tremaine was on his way, I whipped up some fried chicken, macaroni and cheese and green beans. I knew how much he loved soul food. I put on something comfy and kept my hair down straight. Within 20 minutes of prepping dinner he knocked on my door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door, there he was looking Hella sexy but in chill mode like me. He a sporty sweat outfit with some Jordans to match, he was looking fly and sporty.

"Hey Tremaine!"

" Hey Meme"

We shared a tight hug

"Here I brought some Moet, Damn it smells good in here what you order for takeout? Lol"

"Lol boy you must not know but I throw down in the kitchen! You better ask about me!!"

" Alright ,alright , I'll see for myself"

" Now wash your hands so you can help me."

"I ain't come here to work lol"

" I just want you to put the macaroni and cheese in the oven."

"Alright, anything for you baby."

" What I tell you about running game on me!"

I said,  as I pointed to the macaroni and cheese on the island in my kitchen .

" I'm not running game on you Meme, what to out the oven on?"

"375 and set the timer for 15 minutes."

" Ok."

He put the macaroni and cheese in the oven and came behind me.

" Anything else or can I jump on your Playstation? Lol"

"Go ahead boy. I'm about to finish frying the chicken now."

"Yupp! (in the real Trey Songz voice)"

Trey POV.

I couldn't wait to eat dinner tonight. It felt like old times being over here with Meme. I've never had her cooking though lol I pray that she can cook. We we're so young so I've never had her cooking before. I threw on NBA 2013 and played it for about 15-20 minutes. Chrissy kept coming in the Living room talking shit like I couldn't play lol that girl so silly. I've always felt so comfortable with her. My thoughts we're interrupted.