White Rose

White Rose

Chrissy

So it's been a couple months of school. Nothing has transpired between Mr. Brown and me, although we have gotten more acquainted. We run into one another a lot! We've caught each other at the gym, grocery store, diner, coffee shop; you name it he's there. I started to think that he's watching me....naww not him lol. I'm kidding.

I couldn't help but smile when I was in his presence. He had a very admirable look. How smooth his honey skin look with absolutely no blemishes His full size lips compliments his pearly white teeth, along with his dimples, or how his thick long eyelashes and deep brown eyes put you into a trance...This man was very difficult to NOT think about after hours if you know what I'm saying...whatever woman has him is lucky!.

The grocery store

And guess who I run into...

(smiling) "Hey charisma"

"Hey Chris, so... are you like following me or something?"

I said jokingly in my valley girl voice. but really wanted to know.

"I was thinking the same thing like this beautiful young lady can't be following a guy like me. She has to have all of the guys in her ear."

"No, I'm honestly not worried about guys at school. Nobody has really caught my eye...and besides the guy I'm interested in may have a woman."

"Oh ok. We'll have you asked this guy if he was taken?"

" Well there's never an appropriate time to ask him (looking dead at him) ...I mean -"

"Look lady, we're grown ...we have a few years apart so let's get straight to the point..... Charisma I'm very interested in you. I'd like to take you out if you'd allow me to. I'm not trying to be too assertive , but we've been playing this "running into each other" for some time now, "

".........."

Omg I could not believe that he's interested in me! I've had a feeling that he was. I'm so freaking excited , I was seriously taking extra stops at certain spots just to see him . This got pretty exhausting .

" I'm sorry was I too blunt?"

"No no no, I'd love to go out with you. Pick me up Tomorrow at 8".

"Ok I like that, a woman that takes charge."

"See you!"

.Friday @730 pm

So I looked amazing! My hair was down in beautiful spiral curls I did with my wand curlers. I had my blush on pink Mac lipstick, mascara. Cheeks highlighted for the gods. I dressed in a short black cocktail dress with a peak a boo for the girls (my breast). Just a little tease I thought. Then finishing touches with my pink jimmy choos. I felt like a Barbie. I was fully prepared for the night. I wondered where he was taking me. I hope that I'm not overdressed. We'll I thought my dress was quite casual. I sprayed on my Gucci perfume and there was a truck pulling up outside....I looked out my window and there was an all-black escalade truck. Must be him :) :). He walked out the truck and proceeded towards my door looking very handsome. Looked like he had on an Armani suit...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Who is it??" I yelled

I acted as if I haven't been watching him out of my window. I opened the door.

Chris

" Hey beautiful, these are for you". (Hands roses)

We pull onto a tight but comfortable hug. All I could do is breath in her fresh scent.

" Awe thank you!"

"You look amazing Charisma and you smell incredible".

I said admiring every bit of her body. And beautiful features...

"Awe thanks Chris you don't look too bad yourself ".

We walked off to the truck. She began to open the door but I stopped her.

"Hey I got it"

I opened her door....and closed it behind her. Already the night was going great, I had to of been impressed her because she looked very shocked and jubilant. See I know young guys don't know how to treat a woman...see if you treat a woman right she'll keep you around...

Chrissy

We got settled in the car. He turned on XM radio and loud rap music came through his speakers

"She got that million dolla

Million dollar oow, oow

She got that million dollar

Million dollar oow, oow

And all I want to do is touch it (oow, oow) "

He hurried and turned the station....as if he was embarrassed.

I burst out into laughter. He couldn't do anything but join me.

"Sweetie you don't have to try and impress me. It's totally fine if you Like to listen up freaky explicit music lol fine by me, I'm a cool chick I just want to have fun!"

Chris just shook his head in silence and smiled...

" Well with that being said, let's go back to my place. :), I'll cook for you."

" Ok"

Vote/Comment/Share

ALSO CHECH OUT MY NEW STORY "Morgan" it's fire y'all! In my profile under works!