A Group Thang

A Group Thang

Chris

So after an amazing day with Chrissy I woke up and we kissed then split ways. Not for good but just for the day. I really liked that woman...I may even love her, but I don't want to push her away in case she doesn't feel the same. I'm trying things different this time around with relationships. You already know how my last relationship ended...and I was clueless. This time around I'm taking things slow and I'm saving my heart from getting broken.

I finally arrived home and received a phone call from my boy Trigga.

"What up doe!?"

"What's popping boy! Ay I just seem your girl up at the club last night, she asked about you"

Chris. What girl man? I know you’re not talking about Rihanna...that's was so long ago!

Trigga. I know but shawty was looking real sexy! You might have to check her out if you know what I mean.

Chris. Mannn idk she played me!

Trigga. Man fuck that. I mean I feel you but like you said that was years ago ...you could hit it and get lost on her ass

"Yea idk I got this one Lil tenderoni lol she hella fly man and I really like her."

" Ok we'll.damn why we haven't met her yet!? She got any friends her age?"

" Yea she got a best friend she's always with name Monique"

"Ok we'll set something up and we'll meet at 4Play tonight."

Chris. Fasho.

Chrissy

I called my best friend Monique and Leigha to come over for a girl’s night. I told them about Chris and that he has some really fly friends who want to meet them!

We we're all at my house getting pretty and drinking daiquiris. We all dressed in freak-.em dresses. I wore a strapless blue dress that stopped a little above my knees that complimented my curves so well with some blue and silver Jimmy choos and big silver hoop earrings and a very small white gold necklace with a small diamond for the pendant. Leigha wore a pink and white stripped.dress that stopped a little pass her knees but revealing and hugging her body we'll revealing her curves , Monique wore an all-black dress that was half laced that revealed her breast and stomach with her Louis Vuitton heels. .Leigha and I wore our hair down in big curls. Monique wore her hair in a nice classy bun . we all wore a little blush and of course some Mac lip wear . I wore my famous Natural pink lip gloss, Monique wore red lipstick and Leigha wore pink lipstick.

" We turning heads tonight ladies!" Leigha scmreamed.

We all looked at one another before stepping out!

" Always!" Monique and I said in unison.

We said and threw our hands up

Monique decided to be the designated driver. Although, I may end up with Chris tonight . We jumped into Monique Lexus truck and turned the radio on max and sang our way to the club!

:: At the Club.::

We walked up pass the super long line like bosses then up to the Bouncer who I'm very familiar with.

"Hey Charisma, Chris got a booth for y'all by the DJ booth." the bouncer said, before entering the club entrance.

We all screamed like little girls.

"He's a keeper!"

Leigha said referring to Chris.

I just smiled in response. Because we weren't official, just having fun!