DejaVu

Dejavu

Chrissy

While pulling up to his immaculate home, I was having a serious case of dejavu. It's like I've been here before then a guy says ..."Are you certain that you're comfortable with coming in before I pull up, because we can go to a public place if you feel more comfortable." ...then he spoke up...don't tell me that he's going to say the exact same - (my thoughts we're interrupted)

. "Are you certain that you're comfortable with coming in before I pull up, because we can go to a public place if you feel more comfortable

I smiled...

"Yes I'm positive."

He's sweet I thought to myself. I couldn't wait to see inside of his house.

As we rolled up upon this 2 story European styled mansion that had to at least look to be 7,000 square feet. The deep green grass was manicured to perfection. With a 3 car garage on the side of his home ...I thought to myself is this guy a drug dealer lmao....idk if they're paying teachers that well. Never expected for his home to look so nice!

We pulled into his garage he opened my door like a perfect gentlemen. We walked into the house or shall I say "mansion". & wow...a Butler greeted us and grabbed our jackets.

The Butler spoke

"Hello Miss, dinner will be ready in just a bit."

" Oh ok we'll thanks"

"Any allergens I should know of?"

" Oh, no sir."

The butler looked to be in his mid-40s he looked Italian or Arabic...couldn't really tell. With jet black hair that slicked to the back real nicely groomed I was impressed...of the hospitality that is.

" Hey, do you drink?"

"Yes I do. Only tequila or vodka though."

"Ok, my kind of girl".

He said as he flashed me his pearly whites.

He lead me down a spiral metal staircase. We walked into his cellar which also had a den inside...a nice little sofa then a small place for two with a glass modern looking table the counter was designed in black Italian marble then a fireplace on the side. This man's place was really impressive, I couldn't help but to admire it all.

I thought to myself, this date is being too scripted I want to really get to know him seems like he's trying to impress too much!

" Let's take shots! & play a game, are you down?"

"Oh ...yea sounds like fun!"

" Ok I'll start,"

He took some Patron tequila out and sat it on the marble table in front of us, with twin shot glasses and a bowl of sliced limes.

"So since we're getting to know one another, I figure we'll play a game of "have you ever"

He chuckled.

" How is that game played exactly?"

"Well , we both take turns asking questions, any questions but no corny ones lol. Not school involved. Just life experiences or anything that'll get us better acquainted. We take a shot if the question asked is true. Is that fine with you?"

" Oh yea beautiful, that's fine"

He kept a smile on his face. So as I .

" Have you ever ...been married?:

" Engaged, but nope not married."

We both declined a shot.

" Is it my turn?"

I nodded my head yes in confirmation that it was now his turn.

"Have you ever. ..You mind any x rated questions, I don't want to come off disrespectful...but you said no corny questions".

" Awe Of course, let's just take a shot to warm up a little"

We both took a shot

"How about another?"

We both take another quick shot..

"Let's take just one more."

We took another shot.

I began to feel warm and more relaxed once the alcohol reached my system...he began to look sexier as we took more shots together...

"Ok so have you ever had an orgasm?"

" Sadly ...just once..."

I took my shot, after honestly answering my question.

" Have you ever had a threesome?"

". ......"

" Lol I don't judge! I promise" I said with both hands together in praying position .

I said bursting into laughter, not noticing how buzzed I had gotten, because it wasn't even that funny lmao.

" Lol. We'll if that's the case let me take two!"

" Oh God lol!"

Chris took both shots like he agreed on doing.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

".........."

I honestly took my shot

"Oohhhh we're getting somewhere now college girl. Lol."

" No judging zone."

" Oh no baby no judging".

After playing "have you ever" till about 5 more shots each we we're both pretty buzzed. I found out that this man was very much experienced, from his age I could of guessed it as well, and his sexiness (what woman would deny that) He found out a lot about me ...Like I've kissed a girl before, I've had sex in a public place, and how I've had sex privately with someone else in the house...in my PARENTS HOUSE! Lol...don't judge.

" Let's take body shots . ."

I said, not meaning to say it but the alcohol spoke for itself.

" Hell yea!"

I grabbed a freshly sliced lime and instructed him to tilt his head to the side. He did so. I squeezed the lime onto his neck and as the lime juice dripped down his neck I licked and sucked every drop of it, also caressing his neck with my tongue. He moaned in ease. I then put the lime into his mouth leaving room for me to taste a bit more of the very sour lime taste. I then placed my mouth on the lime that was still placed in his mouth I sucked the lime juice off of the lime as well as his full luscious lips. I took the lime out of his mouth then sat it down on the marble table and took another shot. ...he just stared at me like I was his prey, waiting to be eaten...but the look on his face...had me soooo turned on Like what I just did wasn't hot enough..

He walked towards me with his piece of lime and instead of my neck he went towards the peak in my dress that revealed my cleavage. He twirled his tongue gentle against my breast. He went up to my neck and performed slow and gentle licks on my neck then he kissed me! We kissed passionately. Breathing heavily and moaning in satisfaction. We wrestled with one another's' tongue. Taking turns caressing, biting lips. It turned freaky in seconds.....

Then the intercom came on"

Dinner is served."

We both looked at each other.....

Vote/Comment/Share