Orgasms

Orgasms

My Sociology instructor is a very attravtive man! I wonder how old he is?, He doesn't look older than 30. His lips looked so desirable and juicy. I wonder if he's married?...hmm nope. No ring on his finger. He intrigued me...he looked so interesting. I wonder why he was a teacher...Sociology at that. He could most definitely be mistaken as a celebrity.; all of these thoughts ran through my head while admiring Mr. Brown.

"Excuse me" He said looking directly at me.

"Yes?" I answered him with a nervous look written on my face.

"Did you hear the instructions for this assessment?"

He had a very deep, raspy voice. I could listen to him all day. I didn't notice that I was day dreaming, until he gave me a strange look. I hope I wasn't too overt admiring his beauty. Yes this man is beautiful .

"I apologize, Mr. Brown I did not hear you."

"Well...

I tuned out him speaking once again as he got closer to explain the assignment. I got a hint of his Cologne, it smelled amazing and breath smelt of winter fresh gum. His lips were full and a perfect pigment of pink .

"I need extra help Mr. Brown I don't understand"

"What's so hard to understand it's pretty simple ...I would just like for you to Write a 1000 word paper on Social Relations between adolescence and their Parents."

"Ok"

"LISTEN next time and you'd grasp the instructions I'm giving you ...see me after class" Mr. Brown said angrily, with his instructing stick in his hand. He walked away from my desk.

That turned me on even more. I looked to my left where some girls were mugging. It didn't bother me though. I don't need any new friends. I had my girls Monique and Leigha. They're all I needed. I looked back at the girls who were mugging and smiled.

An hour had passed and everyone was leaving out of class. Mr. Brown was also packing up his things to leave, with his sleeves rolled up, revealing his tattooed skin. He began erasing the lessons from earlier on the chalkboard. I stood up and walked toward his desk.

"Excuse me , Mr. Brown did you still want me to stay after class?"

"No I have a meeting to attend actually, but please start paying attention; you're a bright girl I know you got it."

"Ok, thanks"

" No problem, We'll be having a test coming up soon so study study study. "

"Ok, I'll definitely do that." I said looking dead into his deep brown eyes.

He was incredibly sexy. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

Chris

She caught me off guard. As soon as i turned around to face this student, I instantly noticed how beautiful she is. her light caramel skin, beautiful hair and her nice body!. An amazing body with a beautiful face, you can't go wrong with that. She stood there as if she was deep in thought, then I seen a smile creep upon her face. I know she want me. Little did she know, I wanted her too Then she dropped something on the ground purposely. The room was so silent that we both literally heard the pen drop onto the cement floor. She bent down slowly, giving me a side view of her ass.