Jamaica

Jamaica

Chris.

 "Who was that? & Why'd you stop?" Karrueche asked.

" Nobody...nobody but you were right , we shouldn't be having sex on the beach..."

I got up avoiding any nagging from her I put my shirt back on and began pulling my shorts back up. Karrueche looked up at me with confusion and her arms crossed. It wasn't her I swear it's just Chrissy threw me off!!

Once back to the suite I had to roll up . Seeing Charisma really had me bugging! & for her to catch me having sex with another woman is wild!

Chrissy POV

I ran as fast as I could back to the suite to catch up with Chris I mean Trey. What a coincidence that Chris is here vacationing the "same" time as us...seriously. I hope that Tremaine doesn't have anything to do with this; if he does we will have a PROBLEM.

"Bay what took you so long?"

" Boy don't flatter yourself! You probably just got here lol you’re not that fast!"

"Yea, ok lol fool yourself baby. But are you hungry? I heard there's a spot down on Queens that stay open till 5am."

" Ok bet just let me shower and I'll be ready."

I grabbed my phone then called Leigha. She answered on the 4th ring.

I turned the shower on so Trey couldn't hear my conversation.

" Hey girl! How's your trip?!" Leigha asked, full od excitement running through her voice!"

" I seen Chris with some skinny little Lightskin chick HAVING SEX"

I whispered.

"Well damn bitch, hi to you too. And omg are you serious??"

"Yes girl! & he just looked up at me and stared as if he was lost of words".

"Then what did you do!?!"

:" I ran!"

"hahahahahaha I would of done the same shit with your silly ass lol"

"Lol no that was awkward as hell!!"

" I bet girl that's crazy."

" Girl and he was looking soooo sexy . And guess what else"

"What girl"

"He died his hair blonde!"  

"Eww  really?"

"No no it looks really good on him but I got to get in the shower love ya."

I hung up my phone and jumped in the shower, letting the hot water run down my face. I couldn't get Chris facial expression out of my mind. His hair was now bleached blonde; it looked pretty good on him though. He had a new chick with him, she was a pretty little Light skin "average" girl. She was cute but didn't have anything on me, just saying.

About 45 minutes later..

We both arrived at this "hotspot" everybody been hooting and hollering about. The food was damn good I ordered some jerk chicken and rice and Trey ordered some type of jambalaya with a side of fried bananas.

" Is that good??"

I said pointing all in his food, trying to annoy him.

"What girl damn lol I don't know where your filthy hands been!"

"All over you baby."

He smiled and picked up the fried banana and fed me some......I opened my mouth then looked back down to see that same chick that Chris was with earlier WTF I thought.

"what baby is it nasty??"

" Naw bay I'm good. I mean it's good."

It really was tasty, it taste like a warn banana just like you'd imagine it to taste.

"Baby let's take some shots, like old days"

"Omg baby (I whined) ok I'm down."

Trey signaled the waiter and ordered us some Jamaican Rum. the waiter came back without shots a couple minutes later...

"Ready?"

"Yeah. ahh I'm scared... ok! I'm ready!

1

2

3"

We both took 1 shot then another right after like it was no tomorrow.

"ahhh" we said in unison.

"That shit hella strong , I'm good!"

Chrissy. Lol me too! You pussy haha

"You a pussy ,lol my pussy." 

"You always talking freaky Tremaine, do you ever quit!"

"Lol baby. Just open opportunity, open opportunity. Lol"

We talked and joked around for about an hour. After eating, I didn't see Chris in there thank god. We got back to our suite took all our clothes off and dived in the bed! We were knocked out in minutes after eating all of that food and drinking that damn rum.

I woke up in the middle of the night and wrapped my silk robe around me and headed outside to sit and watch the water and think. I sat down on the sand and watched as the gentle waves moved along one another, the water was so beautiful. After sitting and thinking about life. Life with Trey and how things will be once he leaves for a few week .then thought of my Mom and dad...then how I seen Chris today was insane. I started to get chilly....

"Damn it's cold out here...."

A blanket instantly fell onto my shoulders and I turned around thinking I'd see Tremaine but no no I seen Chris face.

" Hi beautiful"

"Hi Chris why are you here?"

I said getting up instantly feeling uncomfortable...

" I know you seen me earlier, I missed you baby. ...don't you miss me?"

"Yes., Chris but I'm with Trey now, your too late. What we had is -"

Next thing I know he kissed me. I kissed him back. I couldn't control myself. Our tongues touching and wrestling like we hadn't eaten in days! We we're both exploring each other’s body. I was rubbing on his chest he was rubbing and caressing my stomach and ass then he grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face not even a centimeter away from his with his fingers intertwined in my hair he whispered.

Chris. I missed you baby

" I missed you baby. How'd you end up out here lol?" Trey said looking down at me then helping me up off of the ground.....