Insight

Insight

Trey
That conversation earlier with Meme scared the life outta me. I gotta tell her asap, I don't want to keep lying. Each day that I go on "without" telling her is a bold face lie to her face . I don't know what I would do if she feels that she can't accept my pass. I love her with all of my heart. This job choice was way before her and I got back in contact. Nobody knows but I had a full scholarship to college to play basketball. I got into some trouble right after graduation. There was a burglar in our home and of course me being the "Man" in the house since pops wasn't around anymore,  I had to do what I had to do. I got charged for attempt to murder. That was some bullshit. My Mom gave her all to pay a lawyer to fight my case including; house, car, jewelry to the clothes off her back. We ended up losing it all and forced to downgrade. It was either that or me spend the next 15-20 years in prison. My moms wasn't having that! Since that happened I've had to help provide for my mother. She's back on her feet now but the reason behind me choosing that occupation is because , (don't mean to brag) but I'm great at sex and it was easy money. It's also something low key where my mother would never know, oppose to me being a drug dealer that would get me locked up; this was legal, and I needed good money fast! Funny thing is , a girl put me up on this gig. ...

FLASHBACK

It was an ordinary Friday night,  I'm at the court with my home-girl, chilling and talking about life . We meet up here late nights once the street lights come on. This girl , her name is Camille. We've started off weird...she was my "low-key" hookup after class, low-key because everybody knows I had a girl . But any who this girl was mad cool and down to earth. She was more so like a homeboy. We'd talk about the struggle money missions and hoes lol. She was bisexual, so we had lots in common when it came women lol.

"Boy why you so quiet!?"

"Thinking..."

"What are you thinking about? "

"You already know shawty."

"How to make a dolla outta fifteen cents." we said in unison.

"Lol see that's why you my home-girl."

"I got something in mind for you, no judging though. If you ain't with it then just change the subject lol."

" Go ahead with the question, you worried about judging now after all the shit I know you done already! Lol"

" Shut up! But no... (whispers) I've been working in this escort business...."

"High class trick huh lmao"

She playfully hit me

"What did I say! Lol no judging"

"Ok ok I was playing, but that never crossed my mind."

See Camille and i went to High School together. She was 17 driving a up to date Cadillac. She always dressed in the "new new " shit. As soon as the new Jordans hit the streets she got em. Leathers during the winter. Rolex on the wrist. Stayed up to date with technology. I just thought she had a sugar daddy or that her parents had bread. Shit she was giving me money sometimes but I didn't "always accept" I'm a man I hold my own 

"Well yea Trey, I made $1000 just today, just imagine. See you may not work EVERY SINGLE DAY but the money is good enough so you don't have to".

"Damn straight. ..."

" Yea and I know you'll have regulars fast (cough) because (whispers) you kinda good in bed."

I chuckled