Can't Be Friends

Can't Be Friends

Chrissy.

(check for image under multimedia on the right)

@ The Diner

So that was his "friend" that he had to play me for. He was telling me that him and I was more, than me just being his "home-girl"...yea ok. I ain't even going to trip that's why I'm going to take my ass over there now (excuse my French). And say HELLO!!

"Girl, don't go over there tripping embarrassing yourself." Monique said grabbing me by my arm before getting up out of my seat.

" Let me go I'm not tripping I'm just going to say Hi."

With that being said I walked away from the table where Trey Monique and I were sitting.

I walked up to them with a smile on my face. As soon as Chris seen my face his smile instantly turned into a frown. Rihanna on the other hand kept a smile on her face and greeted me.

".Hey girl,  how are you?"

" Hey Rihanna ...hey Chris".

Chris sat there in silence. Then put the palms of hands over his face.

"What's up baby, who are you here with?"

"I'm here with -:"

Before i could speak, both Trey and Monique walked up cutting me off by greeting Chris and his "date".

" What up doe Chris....Rihanna?" Trey said with the siliest smile on his face.

Monique just sat there in silence mugging Chris.

" What up man," Chris responded to Trey.

"Hey Trey!" Rihanna said in a cheerful voice.

"What's up, Well y'all get back to your date I'm about to dip. I just wanted to say hey. Come on y'all." Trey said to both me and Monique.

" Charisma. could you wait a minute?" Chris said with a pitiful look on his face.

" No Chris I'll just talk to you another time. Get back to your date I don't want you being rude. Nice seeing you guys."

With that being said I walked away. ...hurt, disappointed, sad, angry, frustrated. I walked away with pride, with my head held high and a switch in my walk. .Nobody would know how humiliated I was.

"You ok girl" Monique said as we were walking out the door. She knows me so well.

"Yea girl I'm straight I'm going to drop you off you got work in an hour. Alright Trey"

"Oh yea, and my car at your place"

"Alright y'all text me if you need to talk Meme."

"Ok i will."

"Wait I don't have your number lol . Smooth way of asking for my number lol"

Trey smiled in response to my comment.

He called his phone from mine until it rung on his end hung up, and then stored it. He gave him my phone back and stored his name under "Tremaine :)", I smiled then shook my head . .

"Bye Tremaine."

We hugged then split ways. I dropped Monique off to her car without talking about what had just happened. I didn't feel like going on and on to what just happened. We we're all there so there's no need to talk about it, its total confirmation that Chris and Rihanna are back seeing each other.