Thorough

Thorough

Chrissy

After Chris left that evening with him and I on great terms I've been really thinking about my parents. He asked me a simple question who'd I look like more and it made me smile, when I thought to myself I'm my father’s twin. I've somewhat blocked all of the bad thoughts of my parents out of my mind so I wouldn't hurt as much. It gets to the point where I get really stressed where I can't pay attention to my studies....the only people who knows about my parents actual situation are Leigha and Monique. I've told Chris a little about them but not thoroughly. I'm scared to . Truth is, both of my parents are addicts and they are living in the projects because they CHOOSE TO & they don't want to leave the lifestyle. Truth is my dad was in one of his states of being High and robbed the bank and of course got caught , the SAME day; he wasn't thinking. That tore me up. Now my mother’s habit has gotten 20x worse because of my father’s absence. I've dealt with more in my life which is sad to say. I'm extremely proud of myself for NOT being a statistic and making it out of that situation. I'm going to visit my Mom today.....

@ My Moms

I rode up to the projects, where my mother lives. Locking my door behind me and putting my clutch on over the steering wheel. Guys outside everywhere I walk trying to sell something or trying to holler, but I'm not judging it's the life they're given, i just happen to make it out. Walking through the yard with barely any grass on the ground, mostly weeds. I stumble upon a beer bottle. I kicked it out of the way and kept it moving.at the same time paying close attention to what's ahead of me. I ring my mother’s buzzard. ...

"Mom. Who is it!!?!"

My mother says in her slurring voice.

" Mom it's me, let me in."

" Oooh Charisma come up! , it's my daughter y'all."

My mom’s say  in the background before buzzing my into her place. I walked onto the very small elevator after approaching a few senior citizens smiling at me but also hovering around their peers, talking about who know what. I smile back. I love older people and I don't judge because you never know a person’s story, just saying. I get upstairs 10th floor.

I ran to my Mom and hugged her with all my might when I noticed that I could feel her spine and almost every bone in her now frail body....I broke down in tears... My mother has always been slim but has always had an amazing body and beautiful smile...I miss that in her but, unfortunately that's what's happens when there's drugs in your body.

"Mom what's going on (I sighed)...why haven't you been using the money I've given you every month to buy groceries. Or have you been damaging your body with other things??"

She had nothing to say she just looked at me with guilt in her eyes and smiled.

I was hurt seeing her like that. I walked into her small but very clean one bedroom apartment and looked into he's refrigerator. There was one old pack of Bologna and a carton of eggs which only had 3 eggs left. I left without another word spoken and bought her a bulk load of groceries. Everything I could think of that she would actually eat. After filing her refrigerator up to the max and getting .her a few house supplies . I sat down with her to have a heart to heart, although I have this talk often...I never lose hope in my mother, my parents rather.

"Chrissy. Mommy be honest with me ok"

" Ok baby"

She said then sighed.

" Are you back on those drugs?"

" Baby why do you have to ask me this?"

" Why do you think you’re All I have and I don't want to lose you dad is gone right now and I’m very concerned about you"

". I understand baby, but I'm scared Charisma.  I’m scared that when I go through withdrawals again I'll die...I'm not strong enough to take those chances..."

" So Mommy you rather continue to damage your beautiful God given body because if your fear...idk what to say Mom.."

"Remember the last time I quit and my heart stopped. I was shaking and throwing up everywhere. Baby that's the worse feeling ever. You wouldn't understand..."

". Mommy why don't you come live with me, I've been asking you for the longest."

" Baby I'm ok right here, .I'm sorry baby but I had some things to do today I have to go to group, would you lock up for me ?"

"y it's ok I'll leave now but Mommy I love you and pleads try to get better."

"Ok baby, now I love you hear"

". I hear you Mom and I know you love me; I'll call you when I make it in."

.....

Chris

So lately I've been thinking of Rihanna. Not necessary getting back with her . I just want to know how she’s doing. After 5 years she's thinking about me still amazes me especially after SHE cheated on me, blatantly....I really don't know how to feel. I know that I was hurt by her but I don't know if I feel in my heart that she's trying to come back in my life to become genuine friend. She has been writing me on Twitter and Facebook for me to call her but I haven’t. Fuck it. I'll just see how she's doing. I dialed the numbers on my phone hesitating rather I wanted to press "talk" or not..

" Hello?"

" Hey Rihanna, it's Chris"

" Awe hi baby ! How are you?"

" I'm great, how are you?"

"Good besides going through a little separation right now."

"Oh word, I'm sorry to hear about that, and I was just going to ask about you and what's his name...Drake."

"Yea that's him."

"Wow y'all we're together for a while now huh"

" I guess but look Chris. I really just want to see if we could meet up soon and maybe hang out, if that's ok with your little girlfriend."

" It's cool I mean her and I aren't together and ...there's nothing wrong with casual lunch huh"

" Anytime, I'm on your time baby"

"Well ok how about tomorrow afternoon?"

"Ok just text me the details! Later Chris"

" Fasho."

Chris

Right before it was time to meet up with Rihanna Chrissy called. Idk why I'm feeling guilt in the pit of my stomach as if im doing something wrong but shit we're only friends right.

" Hey Chrissy"

"Hey, honey what are you up to? I'm hungry want to do lunch?"

" We'll umm I somewhat had plans but I'm all yours after, is that cool?"

"Oh well that's fine. Who's the lucky person stealing my lover away?? Lol"

"..Nobody babe.".

Do you think Chris is wrong?

Do you think Chris and Rihanna will reunite?