Intellectual

Intellectual

Chrissy

After readjusting ourselves we walked upstairs to eat dinner. Honestly how this guy had me...I didn't care about eating anymore.

The butler made several announcements that dinner was ready, we finally made it upstairs. Connor, the butler had prepared a very enticing meal. The meal was very flavorful, it consisted of diced chicken breast, penne noodles, mozzarella cheese drizzled on top of the diced tomatoes, Cajun seasoning fresh shrimp and soft white creamy sauce,, the Cajun chicken and shrimp pasta was amazing!

Dinner was delightful. Chris and I had a very intellectual conversation. We also spent time over dinner laughing and joking about the simplest things. We had mad chemistry. This guy was super funny. He has amazing conversation. He instantly made me comfortable, or was that the liquor lol either way I enjoyed talking to him.

"So I have a secret to tell you"

"Omg what is it , don't scare me like that!"

"I peeped you checking me out the first day of class you were all into a Nigga! Lol."

(blushing) " Omg no I was not!" I said covering my face with both hands.

"Yea you were , you were on me like white on rice! Lol But baby (he grabbed my chin) I was eyeing you too you're so intriguing to me (looking into my eyes) , you're beautiful and you're intelligent and ambitious. . I really like you and your mad cool. And that body baby! You're a tease."

"Am not!"

" Baby, you a tease."

"Well if I'm a tease, so are you grinding all on my ass when I dropped my pen and papers in class that day!"

" Lol oh God , you're not that damn clumsy! , you did that shit on purpose!"

"What! Lol"

" You wanted to see what your boy was working with! (Licks lips) backing it all up on me. You women are worse than us men."

(Blushing) "Boy.... "

This man was really turning me on. Then he has the nerve to read me like a book!

After talking for a couple hours and laughing about everything. We talked about relationships, friends, school and sex. It has gotten pretty intense when we had begun talking about our favorite sex positions. After boosting about how great we both are in bed I wanted some badly!

" So Chris...I'm not usually this forward but when will you show me what you're talking about with your sex game?"

". Soon baby girl, Soon. I don't want this to be drunken "fuck", I know how women get when they drink. I really like you, and I would like for you to remember every bit of this loving."

"Are you trying to turn me down in a nice way!?"

"Naw baby, not at all lol . Trust me it's hard because you got my Dick rock hard right now...but at a better time. But it's late. You may as well stay here tonight. .Only if you don't mind, and if you can handle us "not" having sex tonight. You might try to rape me or something "

" You're such a tease!"

"Baby, lol I'm trying to save your life. Lol I don't want to drive you home drunk. ...unless you want me to call a -"

" It's ok. I believe you, cute but I believe you lol."

" Come on."

Chris held onto my hand and lead me to his master bedroom. it was dark leading up to the stairs so he held me close. His room was decorated in a very unique way. the trimming on the walls were a dark red with a black border around it. He had paintings on the wall. The art displayed on the walls are very colorful and expressive. I could somewhat relate to the emotions behind them. It looked like there was anger and frustration hiding behind a smile and strength hiding behind fear or change. It was hard to describe. He had a all black leather and wooden California king bed that sat very high. He also had red drapes in his room with a 70Inch flat screen Television mounted on his wall attached to a game system.

"Did you do this?"

I asked referring to his art sitting on the edge of his bed taking off my shoes.

" Yea I did...do you like?"

"Yes I like it a lot! I write to express myself, and I know that drawing is an outlet as well . Just like writing."

"Yea, I paint to express myself, (awkward silence) Do you need any help with your dress?"

"Sure you can assist me with taking off my clothes lol but no really I can somewhat see your emotions in the paintings Chris ..."

Chris

I began to unzip her dress as she inquired about my paintings. I enjoyed having someone to actually ask "how do you feel" & look so sincere about it instead of always hearing about somebody else problem. Not saying I mind listening to other people's problem just saying. I began to gently massage her shoulders... After telling her everything, she understood me more than anyone has. I'm never this open. It had to be the liquor . We laid under my covers since the central air was on, and got comfortable.

" Can I hold you? I just want to lay up and talk with you..".

"Of course."

She laid under me pressing her round plump ass against my wood. But I just wanted to talk. I held onto her small frame and rubbed my fingers threw her hair.

"So what's your story? You've already heard a lot about me." ...

"Well I'm originally from Virginia. I've put myself , with no family no parents. . I put myself threw college with my studies and working my ass off despite of how hard it was to focus and what I've been through....I umm"

She began to shake up a bit. I didn't want her to bring up anything that would make her upset...I just want to get to know her better.

" Baby (whispers) you don't have to talk about anything that you may be uncomfortable with..."

"No it's ok...I'm actually happy that you asked. I appreciate that you're interested in hearing my story"

"Yea, well you can talk to me about whatever...I'm here to listen."

"Well Chris ...I had a very hard childhood. I lived on a very rough side in Virginia, despite the fact that my parent are addicts ... I'm just now getting over it...it's the reason why I get emotional when I talk about my life...I love my parents to death but they hurt me with their decisions ...so many times that stuck with me."

" Damn I'm sorry ...so you were alone dealing with BOTH parents?"

" Well my sisters had their share when they were growing up but they had each other . I believe I had it worse because I'm the baby so I was alone , and I've had countless nights in my room alone with the door locked scared to come out and face reality....there has been several nights where I did not eat, did not sleep and plenty of nights where I have caught my mom shooting up...drugs threw her veins. It's a horrible sight to see someone who you love damage their body like that."

"Damn, I'm so sorry you've had to see that so young. ..Look at me. "..

Charisma faced me with her red puffy eyes, looking so pure and beautiful. I could see the pain in her eyes. I kissed her forehead gently and held her tight.

"Look at you now. You've overcome that obstacle in your life you were given that lifestyle but you're not a statistic. You're in college, no kids, working, on the dean's list, you're in the bed with your instructor ...how much better can it get. .Lol"

"Omg boy lol, let's go to sleep I'm tired"

" Alright, goodnight. :)"

" Thanks for listening"

"Anytime, beautiful, anytime ."

Vote/Comment/Share