xiii. badass

29th August 2029

Dear Universe,

I feel like a different person when I write these. Like, I'm pretty sure the way I write and what I write makes me out to be some cool-as-fuck 'hipster' who has awesome comebacks and gets good grades whilst simultaneously wrecking havoc. I'm just going to explain how it is guys; I don't want you reading under this false pretense that I'm actually really cool.

I promise you, I'm not. For example; I spent all of yesterday's lunchtime in the library studying because I got a D in my Algebra paper, and Emily, Martha and Gemma were at cheer leading practice. I didn't want to sit with a table of guys. Which personally, is perfectly understandable. I think the only reason we sit with Ben and Jack is because Emily fancies Ben who is close friends with Jack and he's dating Gemma. I'm too weird and quiet to sit with guys when it's only guys. Honestly.

Not to mention the day before. Wyatt did another of his annoying 'bad-boy' things (cue the scoff) which was to stand up in class -again- and yell that no, I was not a lesbian, and that I am in fact bi-sexual. All I did was sit there as I had nothing else to say (because I didn't know what to say, like what do you do when someone does that?).

Again, I'm not bi-sexual. I didn't even know what it was until I googled it. No, I am only sexually and romantically attracted to guys. Sadly. To be honest, girls; on average, are way hotter than guys. Martha for example, has been asked out by twelve guys this year.

Twelve.

Me? One. And that was a joke made by... Yeah, well it's obvious by now. Wyatt.

I'm pretty sure that's how you tell if you're hot, by how many guys have asked you out in that year? I don't know, I don't keep track with stupid social rules.

Neither should you, I hope you don't; like I said before I hope you're not a person,

Cosmo