Chapter 16

A/N: Heyyyyyyy guys....xD How are you? 
Soooooooooooooooooooo.....it's been too long...... /.\
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg dont hate me please I feel so bad /.\

THIS WILL BE PRETTY SHORT BECAUSE IT'S FINALS WEEK BUT I THOUGHT I'D BE NICE AND LET YOU ALL KNOW I'M ALIVE AND NOT GIVING UP ON THIS STORY 

Kay. Here you goooooooo :) Please vote, comment and shareeeeeeee <3

Sami's POV:

"YOU BETTER BE SORRY! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL YOU'RE DOING IS SAYING 'SORRY' I MEAN, DON'T I DESERVE SOMETHING BETTER THAN A STUPID SORRY?! I THOUGHT HE DIED! HOW DOES A MACHINE DO THAT? IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE I CAN-" 

Austin's POV: (after doctor said the machine messed up)

Sami just stood there, glaring at the doctor after he said that. She was angry. I understood her though...she thought I died. What kind of heart monitor just stops like that? 

"Uhm...Ma'am...? Can you please stop glaring at me? I can't help that the machine stopped working, I know...but at least he's alive, right?" Before the doctor walked out of the room, he turned to me and said "Austin, I'm going to get your nurse so she can check on you."

"Okay, thank you Doctor."

Sami's POV:

As the doctor walked out of the room, I breathed a sigh of relief. Austin was alive and talking. He didn't die. 

"Someone was worried about me.." Austin's voice catches me off guard, causing me to jump 5 feet into the air. He chuckles before I have the chance to answer his cocky comment. 

"Uh....yeah....I thought you died, and I don't know what I'd do if you died. I think I'd die. Without any more new music from you and not being able to talk to you anymore, I'd be lost. I mean...I know this is weird and all...but you're like....my whole entire world...everything I do revolves around y-" As soon as I realized I was rambling about how much I love Austin, I blushed and shut myself up. 

"Hey, um...how exactly did you find me...?" Oh yeah. I wasn't supposed to know he was anywhere near me or even in Texas. 

 "OH! Uh...yeah, my Mom is really bad at keeping secrets, so she let it slip that you were coming to see me."

Right as Austin was about to answer, the door burst open, "AUSTIN! You're alive!" And that, my friends, was the voice of a very happy and relieved Michele Mahone. 

A/N: Sorry it was so short guys, but like I said at the beginning, it's exam week :/ 
I promise promise PROMISE to update with a longer chapter sometime this weekend since its 3 1/2 days long xx