Chapter 14 :D

A/N: Hehe hey guys ;)

So as of right now, I get the feeling that all of you want to strangle me for that cliff hanger /.\
Oopsiessss..... OMG PLEASE DON'T HURT ME /.\

BUT GUYS IT'S OKAY BECAUSE I'M HERE NOW UPDATING BECAUSE I REACHED 20,000 FREAKING READS. AHHHH <3 I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!! <3 IT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING THINKING ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE READING <3 

Okay. here goeeeeeeees....../.\

Michele's POV: 

"We were lost in the middle
Like bottles in the ocean
But we found one another
Like the answer to my question
Like the words to a love song
Like a river to the red sea"  

"MICHELE YOUR PHONE'S GOING OFF!!"

I walked towards the living room to grab my phone hoping it was Alex letting me know they got to Round Rock safe. He promised he'd let me know as soon as they got there since we both knew Austin would be way too interested with Sami to tell me himself. 

"Haha. Thanks Dave, I heard it." 

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and saw that I had received a text from Austin.

"Hmmm...that's weird...I didn't expect Austin to be on his phone at all when he got to Sami's...?"

"Maybe he got nervous and texted before he went inside..?"

"Yeah, that's probably it."

From: Austin

"I love you, Mom.." 

What's that supposed to mean? He usually doesn't just text me randomly telling me he loves me...

Something must've happened, Michele. He wouldn't just say that for no reason. 

Maybe he just misses me? I mean, he's usually home and if not, I'm wherever he is...

No Michele. Stop talking to yourself and find out what's really going on. 

I finally stopped having an argument with myself and called Austin wondering what was going on. 

It rang about 6 times before it went to voice-mail. I decided not to leave a message and just decided to call again. No answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had called Austin's phone 16 times, leaving several voice-mails where I'm sure I sounded as worried as ever, before deciding I should just wait for him to call me back. But, after about 5 minutes of no sound coming from my phone, I convinced myself that I'd try just one more time before really letting Austin be. 

It rang 3 times and I was just about to give up when the ringer stopped, signaling that my call had been answered. 

"AUSTIN! Oh my goodness thank God you're okay! I was worried sick about you, why didn't you answer any of my calls?!"

"Ma'am this is Devan Jameson, head paramedic in Round Rock, Texas."

"What. Why do you have my son's phone?! Is he okay?! What happened?!"

"Ma'am I'm going to need you to go to St. David's Medical Center here in Round Rock and let the doctors there explain everything."

"Please just tell me what happened to my son. PLEASE."

"He was in a pretty bad car accident Ma'am. I'm not allowed to say any more."

"Oh my God. No. Nonononono! No! Not Austin! Please tell me he's okay!?"

"Ma'am, I'm not allowed to say anything else. Please just get here as soon as you can. And if you know the 3 other boys who were in the car with him, please let their parents know too."

"O-o-Okay...I will. Thank you." And I hung up, the tears pouring out of my eyes.

A/N: Guys sorry it's so short...but it's Monday...so I didn't have much time to write.... :( 

I've been trying to work out a schedule for certain days to update! <3 

Tell me what you think guys <3 

Vote, Comment, Share! OH and follow me on Twitter if you want :D (@mahomie_d)

Thank you again for 20,000 reads <3