Chapter 12!!...............ish.....

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT GUYS?!?!?!? I. GOT. WIFI. <3 <3 <3 AND I'M BACKKKKKKKKKK <3 AND I'M HERE TO POST CHAPTER 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY- Wait. Why aren't you cheering with me?? Okay. Let's try that again. - AND I'M HERE TO POST CHAPTER 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY<3

HEHE. THAT'S BETTER.

Wow. I'm hyper. O.o

Lucky you, I woke up at 3:30 (now) this morning and I'm WIDE AWAKE. (Yeah. Lucky you. Not me.)

OKAY. A lot of you said I should skip to the week Austin goes to Texas to see the crew, so I didddd<3

BUT GUYS. THIS IS ONLY PART OF THE CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL :( I JUST WANTED TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT I'M ALIVE AND NOT GIVING UP ON THIS STORY. I'VE JUST HAD A CRAZY AMOUNT OF HOMEWORK. :/ BUT I HAVE SOME INFO ABOUT THE REST OF THE CHAPTER IN THE BOTTOM AUTHOR'S NOTEE :) P.S.- IF YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER, JUST READ THE BOTTOM AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR THE INFO :) if you people don't read the author's notes, well.......I have no words..../.- KAY.

Uh Oh..................................I'm worried about writing againnn.... / . \

Tell me what you thinkkkk<3

-Desiree <3

Austin's POV-

Today's the day. I'm off to Texas to spend the week at the Constancio's house.

I'm "not allowed" to Skype Sami today according to Mom, so I don't "Give it all away". I mean, I'm not just going to forget Sami doesn't know I'm going to Texas....

Sami'sPOV-

"He's coming to meet me. He'll be here next Monday at 8:00 pm. That's like.....7 days, Mel! What am I supposed to do when he gets here?! Act surprised? Tell him I knew he was coming?! Am I supposed to hug him?! Or be all 'Hey I don't know you in person, so no hug for yo-"

"Sami. Calm down. You'll be fineeee. First of all, just be honest and tell him you know. Don't act all surprised because YOU ARE NOT A GOOD ACTRESS. You got that? Don't. Try. To. Act. At least not in front of Austin. Because dangg girl. No good. At all. Your facial expressions are like Bella from Twilight. See? People like me don't even TRY to remember her real name. You would not do a good job at pretending to be surprised. Oh gosh no. Look, -"

(A/N: Guys, no hate for Kristen^^ I actually love her. I just couldn't think of any other actress people think aren't very....expressional...?)

"Mel.............first of all, WOW. People say I'M the talkative one....And second of all, can you please get to the point because I'm really exhausted after Mom dragged me around the mall today."

As you can probably tell, I found out about Austin's upcoming visit today. Mom "spilled the beans" (her words, not mine) about it when she was on the phone with Connor. "Honey, why don't you go find something nice to wear when Austin gets here? He'll probably like you in a dre-..........CRAP I wasn't supposed to tell you!! Connor, let me call you back in a few minutes." Yeah. That's a nice way to find out, huh?

(Back to present if you didn't know....lol)

"Look Sami, my point is that you don't have good acting skills, so please just be honest with Austin when he gets here. And about the 'hug or no hug' thing, I'm positive he'll want a hug, but if he's not the one to initiate it, you better be. I promise I WILL initiate it if I have to. Anyways, I'll let you get some sleep since you've had a long day. Night girl."

"Thanks Mel, I'm surprised you haven't been screaming this whole time! Haha, talk to you tomorrow girlie."

A/N:
OKAY. THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF CHAPTER 12 :)
SO HERE'S THE INFO:
I'M GETTING MY IPAD FROM THE SCHOOL TODAY. IF I DON'T HAVE AN OVERLOAD OF HOMEWORK, I'LL TRY TO WRITE THE REST TONIGHT USING MY IPADDD :) BUTTTTT IF I HAVE TONS OF HOMEWORK, I'LL HAVE THE REST UP BY SUNDAY NIGHTTT (3 DAYS)
Please don't hate mee /.\ it's Geometry's fault!
Love you alllllll <3

-Desiree <3