Chapter 4

A/N: Hey There! How are all of my Dezios?! Wellllllll.....here's chapter 4! :D Tell me what you thinkkkk!! -Desiree <3

Sami's POV-

After I tackled Mel and Dylan, I got up and jumped for joy! THIS WAS THE BEST DAY EVERRRR!

"Okay guys! You two have fun sucking eachother's faces off like vacuums! I'll just be upstairs waiting for Austin to call me back!" I started to jog inside and upstairs until I hear Mel.

"Wait. What?" Oh....right....she was busy making out with my brother while Austin called back....

"Austin called back while you were gone but Mama-Freaking-Mahone called him to dinner...so, he said he'd call me back at 6:15."

"Austin who??" Ohhhhhh Dylannnnn....you really shouldn't have asked that!
"AUSTIN. FREAKING. MAHONE. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!" Mel and I screamed making Dylan flinch.

"WHOA WHOA WHOAAA! First of all...was all that screaming necessary?! Second of all...HOW did you start talking to 'AUSTIN-FREAKING-MAHONE'??? Anddd lastly...I'm not so sure how I feel about my little sister talking to some famous guy........."

UGH! Why didn't I see this coming?! I should've known he was gonna go all 'brotherly-love' on me! Why can't he just let me talk to Austin?!

".....................I'll need to talk to him first, of course!" UGH. -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's POV-

I walked to the kitchen with a smile on my face. I know I've only said a few words to Sami, but she seems like a cool girl.

Mama Mahone kept asking what I was so happy about as I ate my dinner, but I didn't want her to freak out....so I told her I was gonna Skype The Crew later. Well...it's half true.....
I wasn't sure how exactly she'd react if I told her I was Skyping a fan, and I didn't want to find out before I got to talk to Sami again.

After I finished my plate, I jumped up from the table and rushed to the sink. I looked at the clock above the sink. 6:09.
"BYE MOM! Dinner was great!"

I sprinted to my room almost running into my bedroom door. No wait. Not almost. "OWWWW!"

"HONEY?! ARE YOU OKAY AUSTIN?!" Ohhhh Mom and her protectiveness....

"YEAH! I'm good!"

After I opened the door, I went straight to my computer and checked the time. 6:11. Four minutes!

Sami's POV-

"DYLAN!!!!!!! LET US OUT OF THE BATHROOM! C'MON DYLAN! DYLAN PARKS! LET. ME. OUT. NOW!"

Mel and I were currently locked in my bathroom while Dylan was sitting at my laptop waiting for Austin to call back. Why didn't I think of locking HIM in the bathroom?!

"NO! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HIS INTENTIONS ARE WITH MY LITTLE SISTER!"

"DYLANNNNNN! WE JUST MET! WE'VE TALKED FOR A TOTAL OF 1 FREAKING MINUTE!"

"Shuddup Sami! He's calling!"

Nononononoonoononooooo!!! He can't do this! Oh my Mahone! He's gonna embarrass me!

"Sami, it's okay...I don't think he'll drive Austin away on purpose...he knows how much you've wanted to meet him and I don't think he'd ruin your dreams like that."

Mel's always the one to calm me down in situations like this.

"Thanks Mel. You always know what to say." I give Mel a tight hug and suddenly the bathroom door swings open.

"Off you go, girls! Austin's waiting to talk to youuu!"

Dylan's POV-

I locked Sami and Mel in the bathroom while I talked to Austin. What? I had to! I didn't want them to hear what I was telling Austin! Then Sami would know she's every boy's weakness.....well....except for her family...cuz that's just weird.....o.O
But seriously. I don't want my little sister knowing every boy she talks to falls for her. She might take advantage of that, and honestly, I don't trust anyone she talks to enough to let them date her.

INCOMING CALL: 'MAHOMIE4LYFE'

I guess that's Austin...? I answer the call and see a shocked and confused face on the screen.

"Uhhhh.......did I call the wrong person orrr............?"

"OH! No! I'm Sami's brother, Dylan! She was talking about how you wanted to talk to her more....and I wanted to warn you what you're getting yourself into!"

"Uhhh...what do you mean...?"

"Well....every one of my friends have fallen for her at some point. She's the type of girl that every guy loves. I'm warning you right now. You WILL fall for her at some point. Just because you're this 'amazing' singer doesn't mean you can avoid this. I don't know one guy who's not related to her that hasn't felt strongly towards her at least once. She's insecure. She doesn't think she's good enough for anyone. When someone compliments her, she doesn't believe it. The thought of someone liking her literally scares her. If she likes you and finds out you like her back, she'll deny her feelings. She doesn't want to be hurt. You'll have a hard time getting her to open up to you if she finds out you like her, and that probably won't be easy for you.
Last thing I want to say is DO. NOT. HURT. MY. LITTLE. SISTER."

"OH! I wouldn't dream of it!"

"Good. Now, I'll let Sami come in and talk to you."

Austin's POV-

When I saw Sami's brother on the screen first, I was confused. Maybe I called the wrong person? Apparently not.

When Dylan said all that, I was scared. Scared because this was the first time I'd ever even met Sami and her brother was warning me about falling for her. I'm not saying Sami isn't a wonderful girl...but, I just...I'm not talking to her to fall in love. I'm talking to her because she intrigued me. Her prank was really smart. And she seems like she would be a very nice girl.

"WAIT!" Dylan came back to the screen with the same serious look on his face. "Don't tell Sami what I said, okay?"

"Okay..."

A/N: Hello there Dezios!! :P Sorry if this chapter is kinda short :(
ANDDD!!!! SOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED SOONER! :( My internet stopped working and then my Mom made me go to Hurricane Harbor even though I needed to write for you! :/ And the next day was her friend's Birthday party at the lake.....and I put sunblock on like twice...BUT THE STUPID STUFF DIDN'T WORK! -_- So nowww, I can barely move my arms without wanting to go die in a hole :(
ANYWAYS! Tell me what you think of this chapter!

This next paragraph you don't have to read....it's just a random rant on how upset I am right now....cuz I need to rant about it :P

Sooooooo......I live in the Dallas area...and I found out about OMG Music Fest....and I really wanted to go! Because Aunt Lisa is hosting and Robert, Alex, and Zach are co-hosting again. ANDDDDD! Some of my other idols are going to be performing there! Like PSanders, Tyler Layne, Jacob Whitesides, Alyssa Shouse, Arabella Jones, and Christian Wossilek! ANDD!!! Sarah Wright will be there too! ANDDD! Austin's Grandpa!!!
SOOOO I asked my Mom if I could go.....and I had money saved up that I was going to buy our tickets (she wouldn't have let me go alone -_-) AND SHE SAID NO. Because 'I can't do EVERYTHING I want to do' -_- The thing is...THIS IS THE ONLY THING I'VE ASKED FOR/ TO DO FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER! -_- UGH. :( OH! And the other day, when she made me go to Hurricane Harbor, she told me I need to "get out of the house and do stuff." -_- WELLLL I'm trying tooo!
ANYWAYS! Have a good dayy!