Chapter 11

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIII :) OMG UPDATES TWO DAYS IN A ROW?!?!?!?!! WHOOOOO! <3 
         About last night's update...........you guys can officially know I love you because I wrote that chapter instead of watching Twisted AKA the best show EVER<3 You now know :)

BUT ANYWAYS! I want to let you guys know that I have A LOT planned for this story in the next few chapters <3

Some of you might be like: "What are your plans?" BUT I'd be like... "Welllllllll....you're just gonna have to wait and see, aren't you? ;)" Mhmmm... wink and all. teehee :)

Okay. BUT the next few chapters will probably be speedy............(by that, I mean, I'll probably only use a chapter for each day, unlike the first day Austin and Sami talked) And, I might skip over a few days, just trying to get past 3 weeks so they meet in person. Like, this chapter happens to be 2 days later than the end of Chapter 10 :) kayyyyyyyyyy? Is that okay? Let me know! 

OKAY. I'll let you read the chapter now :D 

Love you alllll <3 -Desiree <3

~~~~~~~TWO DAYS LATER!~~~~~~~

Sami's POV- 

I woke up conflicted about my feelings. I had talked to Austin on Skype until I fell asleep last night (which I'm assuming he hung up after I dozed off), making a smile appear on my face just thinking about it. I'm actually happy my Mom talked to me and convinced me to not give up on him. But then I realized it's Thursday, and the smile was wiped off my face.

Thursday. UGH. Only one and a half more days of Middle School. I can't wait to leave that place. 

I tried to get up out of bed, but soon realized I was tangled up in the laptop charger and my headphones. How the heck did this happen?! UGH. 

I started to untangle myself when there was a sudden beeping coming from my laptop. Skype. Who's calling me this early in the morning?! 

Austin. 

As soon as I saw his Skype username on the screen, my face lit up with excitement. I hit answer faster than I ever have, and as soon as I saw his smiling face, my smile dissapeared.

Why?, you may ask? Because I saw his messy hair and tired eyes and quickly realized that I must look like crap. 

"Uh.....I can't talk right now Austin! I uh....Have to get ready for school.......? YEAH! I have to get ready for school!"

"Uh...no you don't, Sami...school doesn't start for another two hours there..."

"Oh....uh..............RIGHT.....well.....I have to go cuz uh...........I-"

"Sami, you look fine."

"Wha- How'd you know what I was thinking?!"

"I could tell by the worry in your eyes."

"Oh........well......HI!"

Austin's POV- 

I giggled. Again. -_- Why does she always make me giggle?! 

I talked to Sami for an hour and a half before she finally looked at the clock and realized she had 15 minutes to get ready for school before she had to leave with Dylan. 

"CRAP! AUSTIN! CRAP! I HAVE TO GO I ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES TO GET READY! Crap crap crap!!"

"Oh gosh! Okay okay, I'll let you go! Have a good day at school!"