10 | Seiryuu Spotted

At the appearance of the peculiar masked man, the shadowed guy ran off in what could only be described as fright, or well Yara assumed it was that

At the appearance of the peculiar masked man, the shadowed guy ran off in what could only be described as fright, or well Yara assumed it was that. It was too dark to tell.

The only thing that stood out was the guy who now held Yona by the hand and his large mask. From what little light there was, they could see Ao nibbling something on his shoulder. At least the little guy was ok.

Yona peered up at the masked man, and he began hauling her in the opposite direction that they had appeared from.

"Hey, wait up!" Yara struggled to keep up with his large strides.

Silence fell over the three, with only the tinkling of bells echoing off the stone walls.

Is this masked man, a resident of the place? Why was it that they weren't scared of him? Maybe it was the different aura that he was given off, compared to the other villagers.

"You are..." Yona began.

A loud shout of 'princess' interrupted her, and there was only one person that could be. All three of them stopped in their tracks and looked towards the sound of the voice, only to see Hak and the other guys running towards them.

"Yara, I'm so glad you are ok!" Yoon with tears in his eyes hugged his twin sister and poked her on the forehead. "You idiot!"

"I was only following Yona." Yara shrugged her shoulders. "And nothing happened to us." She looked sheepishly over at Hak and Yona and her face fell when she saw how close they were.

It's just his job. It's just his job... She repeatedly told herself that. But it didn't stop her chest from squeezing painfully.

Noticing the crestfallen look on her face, Hak smirked and went over to her.

Ruffling her hair, he laughed and said, "stick close to us next time. It's hard to spot you pipsqueak." Yara glowered at his comment but was secretly happy.

"We're sorry," the girls said in unison.

"This person helped us." Yona looked at their saviour and at the same time, a peculiar expression came over Kija's face, who had also frozen in place.

"You are..." The masked man panicked and started dashing off. "W-wait!"

Yoon grabbed Kija's arm and asked, "what's wrong?"

"It's him! That person is Seiryuu!"