7 | Searching For Seiryuu

"Kija, I'm the pretty boy, genius Yoon

"Kija, I'm the pretty boy, genius Yoon... And I'm the equally pretty, Yara," both of the twins introduced themselves to the White Dragon at the same time.

It had been a couple of hours since they had started out from Kija's village and had been walking non-stop.

While Yoon had several things he wanted to ask Kija, Yara was just bored and needed someone to talk to. Seeing as Hak was being no fun and was currently helping Yona navigate through the harsh terrain.

Yoon shot Yara an irritated look and turned back to Kija. "You can sense the presence of the other dragons, right? Tell me which one is the nearest."

Kija placed his hand on his chest and a blissful look came over his face. "I feel that the closest one is Seiryuu, perhaps."

"So you know who it is too." Yara got in between her brother and Kija. "That's so cool!" Yara smiled up at Kija and red dusted his cheeks. Hak, who hadn't failed to notice the look on the white snake's face, felt slightly irritated.

Yoon pushed his sister's face away and said, "but I am frightened to follow a guy who has never set foot outside of his village until now!"

"I have been outside of the village," Kija told him. "And I know enough about the world; my clan has jumped from place to place. In the process we have gathered information about the country."

And that was when Kija slipped on the edge of a ditch and fell down into a pit filled with spiders and beetles.

Even from where Yara stood, she could overhear him screaming:

"W-w-w-what is this?! Whose permission did they get to settle here?! W-wait... Stop! Not another step... Ah!"

Yara and Hak tried to stifle their laughter, but they both ended up letting it all out until tears flowed down their cheeks.

Kija and Hak were arguing about Kija's fear of bugs and the authenticity of his dragon powers when they sensed the presence of several people...

"Hide princess," Hak ordered Yona. "There are dangerous people here."

"Their footing does not sound relaxed," added Kija.

"Oh no! This is within the Land of Fire!" Yara and Yoon said in unison, clutching their heads in the very same way.

"Just go hide!" Hak demanded.

Yona ran behind some bushes, and Yoon dragged his sister behind him, as he went to join the princess.

Yara struggled and protested, "hey, I want to fight too!"

"You can't Yara." Yoon made sure they were both hidden by the bushes. "I know that you are very capable with weapons, but this is one fight you won't win."

"But..."

"No buts! Just leave this to the Thunder Beast and the White Dragon."

"Fine." She sat cross-legged on the floor, and she watched the two males, that were preparing themselves, through a gap in the bushes.