18: Found it

Ryker’s POV:

The blush that appeared on her face was priceless. She looked so shy and nervous, something about the look in her eyes had all my blood flow running south. I could tell she was frightened by my wanting to please her like she had me, but there was also lust swirling in her eyes.

“Ry…”

I cut her off with a kiss, a deep and passionate kiss. Letting my hands run the length of her body, grinning at the way her body arched into mine. Her arousal was still very high, intoxicating me with its heady scent. I wanted to taste her, to feel her tight tiny muscles clench around my fingers. My tongue. My dick.

She had taken me to the highest peak with her hot, little mouth. Just remembering how moments before, her plump lips were wrapped around me, had me hardening. My hand was nothing compared to the heat of her tongue, or the way she would let her teeth gently graze me as she fondled my sack.

It was simply amazing.

I could only imagine what it would be like to be able to be inside her. To feel every inch of her stretching around me as she took me in. Shuttering at the thought I pulled back and looked down at her. First I would show her my love with my fingers and tongue, and if she was ready, I would show her with my cock.

I would take my time and show her what it meant to be loved by a man. Or at lease…I hope I would be able to. Not having any experience wasn’t exactly helping me right now, I was going more on instinct, which my wolf seemed pleased with. He was still reeling in the back of my head, trying to calm himself at what Dallas just did to us.

He was showing me what he wanted to do to her, what would bring her the most pleasure without being too rough with her. We knew she needed a softer touch than we did, she needed to feel our warmth more than our actual body. If she wasn’t comfortable with us pleasing her, we would let it go. She needed time and I would never push her before she was ready.

“Love, I don’t have to. I just wanted to show you how you made me feel. If you’re not ready….it’s more than ok. No pressure.”

I said while lightly stroking my fingertip of her cheek, brushing aside the darkened strand from her face.

“I-I…I want you to touch me.”

I could hear the hesitation –a long with longing- in her voice. She was truly torn between getting up and running away and spreading her thighs for me.

Are you sure this is a good idea? Look at her, I think this is too much.

I asked my wolf, I could feel his worry also but he was pressed on helping her get over this. He was certain this was something she needed.

Be gentle! Don’t rush, you need to make sure you keep your movements slow. Until she tells you otherwise, act as if her barrier is still intact. Avoid any pain you might cause her.

He growled at me as I let my hand fall to her side, a little too fast for his liking. Even if to me it was a slow movement, he felt like I should go slower, give her more time to ease into this.

I wasn’t sure how she did it, but she seemed to tame him. He listened to her more than he did me, I knew he was hurt about not being able to come to the front but when she explained her position, he understood. If she had asked him to stay back during all our future endeavors, he would…just to please her.

He kept making mental notes about what she liked, how she moved during certain moods, and most of all what we did to make her smile and laugh. He was only really ever calm when she was smiling.

Look in her eyes, wanker! Keep her in the moment with you! Show her you’re there with her!

He screamed at me when I let my gaze flicker to her perky mounds. It was difficult with him yelling at me, her being naked under me, and most of all her scent filling my nose. I would have had my face buried between her thighs by now if it weren’t for my wolf helping me.