5: I'm screwed

*Small Smut Warning*

As I laid in the Alpha…I mean Ryker’s bed, I couldn’t help but think why he wanted me to meet his son. I knew nothing about him, his pack or this boy. So why would he want me, of all people, to meet his son?

It just didn’t make any sense. A lot of things didn’t make sense when it came to Ryker. I was nervous but excited. I wasn’t sure why, but the thought of spending time with him in such a personal setting had my heart beating faster.

Without thinking I had snuggled under the duvet and was now inhaling his scent. Something about it, both, calmed and excited me. That alone had me thinking of ways to get out of here. I didn’t belong here, the sooner I left the better.

Yet, again the thought of leaving had pained me. I felt my lungs close and breathing became difficult. Not knowing what to do, I settled for throwing the blanket over my head and curling into a ball with his pillow clutched to my chest.

It seemed to help, in some ways. I laid there for a while just breathing him in. Letting his scent wash over me. Soon a slow fire, one that was spreading over my lower half, was set. I could feel the tightening in my stomach as images of him, glistening with sweat, breathing heavily on top of me filled my head.

His large, calloused -yet soft- hands running up my leg. In between my thighs to my heated core while planting small kisses down my chest, along my stomach, over my hip bone. His expert tongue running along the hem of my knickers, over the lace, his hot breath fanning my core.

As if it had a mind of its own, my hand ran the length of my body, pausing only to play with my already hard nipples. Finding the small bundle of nerves, my hips lifted off the bed as a low moan escaped me.

Again the images flooded my mind, the thought of Ryker between my legs, his tongue in place of my fingers as he swirled it around my clít. Lapping at my entrance before swiftly plunging a thick finger inside.

I was nearing my release, I could feel the build in my stomach as the picture of Ryker tasting me while reaching down, unzipping his tight pants, and freeing himself played vividly in my head. His long strokes up and down his length as he got to his knees, lining himself up with my heated channel. Just as he thrusted into me I felt myself explode, my inner walls clenching around my own fingers as if it were him.

The world spun and with it all sense of time and place were lost. Holding on to the feeling of weightlessness and pleasure, I hadn’t noticed the door swing open.

It wasn’t until a loud growl pierced through the air that I realized I was suddenly not alone. Standing there in the doorway was Ryker. Hands fisted at his sides as his heavy breathing was the only sound to be heard.

Mortified, I jumped from the bed. The duvet falling to the floor as I attempted to make a break for the bathroom. As if reading my mind, Ryker stepped in front of me, finding my waist as he spun us around and trapped me between his hard chest and the door.

“Let go of me!”

I didn’t like the look in his eyes as he stared down at me, wiggling to get free was no use. It only seemed to arouse him. I could feel his erection digging into my stomach as he ground his hips forward. The groan he let out should have had me fighting harder to get free yet, instead I could feel the wetness between my thighs grow once again.

 Burying his nose in the crook of my neck, he inhaled deeply as his soft lips explored my skin. When he reached just below my ear, the moan I had been holding in, escaped.

“Found it.”

His voice thick…husky, as his teeth nipped at the spot, soothing the small sting with his tongue. I felt my hips rock forward, my core pushing against his jean covered leg that was now between mine.