Chapter 15

Previously:

"Miss Elsa, I will be waiting outside if you need anything and when your done please come outside and I will follow you to your room" the guard told me and I nodded in agreement. The guard left me alone, can this get any more perfect or what? I looked around for the knives and lucky me I found them. There were many knives on the bench, and I took the sharpest one and put it in my slippers than put my pajama pant over it so it wouldn't show. I walked a little to see it would hurt a lucky for me it doesn't hurt a bit. I wouldn't want blood to go in my pajama pants and then the guard would notice it and I'm busted. I walked out of the kitchen and informed the guard that I wanted to go to the room. We walked again down these long boring halls until we reached the room I was in. I walked inside and the guard said good and told me that he would be outside the room if I needed something. Now I'm gonna start cutting.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

I held the knife in my right hand and brought it to my stomach. I figured it out of I would cut my wrist they would definitely see the scars that I am gonna make. I felt the cold on my skin and then I felt liquid leak down my stomach. Pain went through me and it feels so good to feel the pain again. And this is the pain that i deserve and im loving it so much. I started cutting another cut on my stomach and then another. I kept going until I started to get dizzy by the blood loss, I hurried to clean all the blood on my stomach and my feet. The blood had leaked on my feets to. And I also cleaned the blood on the floor and the knife. I feel so great to feel pain again but if Daphne, James and Clara would find out about this they would kill me. I have no idea where I'm gonna hide my knife so no one can find it. I can't hide it in the bathroom.

Wait a minute I can hide it under my bed. I found this cool place my bed that I think it's a drawer and it's empty so I can use it to hide my knife. I put the knife in the drawer and closed it. I'm getting little tired so I got to the bed and went under the covers. I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless dream.

Something was burning my eyes so I opened my eyes only to get the sun shining right in my eyes blinding me. I groan and then I sat on the bed rubbing my eyes. I tried to open them but it's just so hard with the sun there. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After showering I got dressed in my panties and bra then I went into this black long sleeve dress. I looked in the mirror and I look so fat in this dress. James, Daphne and Clara are properly ashamed and disappointed in me. I don't know if they are faking to be nice to me or not. Maybe they just want to pretend to be nice to me so they can earn my trust and then just hurt me or even kill me.

Of course they are fooling you, they don't love you or care for you. Don't you get it your just nothing, you shouldn't even exist. I'm very proud of you when you cutted youself but next time let yourself bleed until you faint. I am gonna help you make you feel happy, I'm gonna help you get rid of yourself, I'm gonna help you feel pain again, I'm gonna help you die.  And you will listen to me no matter what I tell you to do. If I tell you to do something you will do it without question it just do it. Am I clear?

The voice in my head said. I really need to know her name so I can stop calling her just the voice in my head. I can't be happier not only am I starting to feel pain again but I'm getting help from someone who is finally telling me the truth. Many people only tell me lies that I believe but I really believe her and I know she is going to help me die because that is what I need. To die. I should thank her sometimes she is actually making time to make me feel happy and take away my life. This is what I really want I jsut want this all to end. I have suffered so much and I'm ready to just let it end. She probably knows what she I doing so she can make me go through pain and eventually end it. Yes she is making herself clear that she is going to help me. I am going to listen to what she says and tells me to do I will do it.

It's good that you have a brain in that head of yours. Now go to breakfast and only way one bite of the food you get. When people are watching you eat you will eat, if people ask you how you feel you will answer like you are ok. I will remind you of everything when someone ask you something. Well then now that we that clear go to breakfast and don't smile just put a fake smile on your stupid little face. Oh and before I forget my name is Katherine, I don't like it when you call me 'the voice in my head'

Katherine said in my head. I walked out of the room and the guard that helped me last night was still there where he was last night. It's strange he is in the same position as last night like he didn't move at all. Did he even move from his place? I never knew guards have to be in the same position for a very long time. I could never do that job. I walked past him and he bowed for me. I'm still getting use to that every guard I walk past he bows. I still don't know why they do that. When I started walking to the breakfast the guard walked with me. Or maybe not just with me he still kept his distance from me. I don't know why he is following but I don't let it bug me. Or I'm not trying to let it bug me. When we walked to the breakfast room I saw that everyone was there and now it's kinda awkward because everyone are looking at me.

"Good morning" Clara said but I just have her a smile to say good morning to her, and I say on the seat they told me is my seat but of course that is fake but I just put a smile. Well fake smile but they don't know and don't notice. No one ever noticed how I really feel inside witch is pretty good because I don't want people to try to save me when I really want to not to be saved from anyone not even Jack.
Wait what? Why am I thinking of Jack? He is just someone who broke my heart and I never want to see again. I have made my mind clear that I don't want him in my life and he probably has already forgot about me.

"So Elsa, we have something for you" James said as I ate one bite of my good just like Katherine said. Did he just say they have something for me? Why would they give me something? I do not deserve to be given something.

A/N: Hello my Snowflakes and Snowballs.
End of chapter.
How do ya like it?
And don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE