Chapter 17

Previously:

"Its gonna be all right just stop listening to her and everything will be fine" James whispered in my ear. Wait does he know about Katherine or something? I don't understand anything at this moment. If he knew about Katherine then how did he? What if he is right maybe I should stop listening to her. What if she is telling me lies? What am I thinking Katherine can't be telling me lies, she just can't. She is helping me to get what I want. Call me selfish but after what I have been through that I all I want, it's the only thing that keeps me going. I just want to die so bad but I can't because everytime I get hurt I just don't die like I want to. No one can understand how much I want to die just to get away from this cruel world. Everyoen try's to understand like Jack he tried to help me but he couldn't no one can. James has been whisper sweet stuff in my ear but I ignore him. I don't want to be saved I just want to die.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

James put me down and wiped away my tears. I'm so stupid I just cried in front of him. I hadn't noticed that we were outside, this is the first time since I have been here outside since I came on this island. It's very beautiful and the sun is shinning and that only makes it prettier. I looked around and saw the ocean but what catches my eyes is that there is a ship ready to sail but there is no one on it. James took my hand and walked to the ship making me walk with him. We were now aboard the ship, are we going somewhere? Then I remeber that he was going to show me my gift. This could be the gift he was gonna show me. So if this is my gift where are we going? We are obviously going somewhere if we are aboard a ship. But where?

I walked around the ship to explore it better than just on the outside

I walked around the ship to explore it better than just on the outside. I found this music room and there is a great view up here. It's so relaxing to, I think this is my favorite room in the ship and I have see a lot of the rooms here like art room, tv room and more. I sat on the piano chair and slowly starting playing the piano. Forgetting all of my pain I got lost in my playing but the pain came back to me and I started singing about it.

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did

And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did

And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy

And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible

Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worse
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know...

Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love and words
Empty promises will wear
I know, I know...