Chapter 10

Previously:

The only thing I can think of us Jack. I kinda miss him. Ok not just kinda I miss him a lot. I think I'm falling for him again. WAIT WHAT? What am I thinking, I can't fall for him again. He broke your heart for God's sake. There is no way I'm gonna fall for that idiot again. Oh who am I kidding i am starting to fall for him little by little. I have to be more careful with my feelings I may be falling for him but he will never fall for me.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

I don't know how long I have been here but my father has comes and beat me up two times when it's light ouside and one time when it's dark outside. It's really cold here and I'm really hungry but one thing I don't get is why don't i just die already? I sould have diead out of hunger a long time ago and I've been here so long and I don't know what to do when he is not here, I have tried for so long to get out of here but my chains are to strong for me and I'm just to weak to get out of here.

When he beats me up he always uses the wip but sometimes he uses his belt but he has never used a knife witch is a good thing i think. My father never beats me up by his own hands I mean I doesn't kick me or punch me because he doesn't want to have my DNA on him so the police doesn't know I has me. Well I dont care about the damm police or my stubid DNA. I really just want to die here and now, I want my pain to disappear forever and I can go to a better place than being here.

I don't know why I bother begin sad and crying and feeling pain. I deserve everything that my father gives me and he only gives me what I deserve. But do every parents punish their children like this? I'm not sure but it must be true since my father does it.

I was deep in thoughts when I heard the door open and I saw a person. I think my father is here, oh well at least I will be punished for begin born into this world and still begin alive. The person who was there walked to me but I couldn't see who it was because the person is wearing a woodie. I stood up and i was now standing now few meters from this person but that didn't help me seeing this person better. I can't see if its a woman or man but this person is not that tall just a little taller than me.

The person walked to my chains and took out a key from it's pocket. The person opened my chains and let me out of them, all of them. I don't know why this person is helping me but I have to thank this person.

"Thank you" I wishpered but I know that this person heard me because this person walked closer to me. I'm getting a little scared but somehow I feel protected from this person, I need to know why I feel like this but I just do and i have never felt this feeling exept when I'm with Jack but that is diffrent rigth?

"There is nothing to thank me for" The person said. It was a male voice but I have never heard it before so why would he help me? I just don't get i, I want to understand all of this but I'm so confused. The man walked out of the house but before he went out he turned around.

"Come" He said. I began to walk slowly to the door. It hurts so much to walk and I'm not sure how long I will be able to walk and I think that man is long gone. I took a few steps more but then I met the darkness.

Jack P.O.V

Elsa has been missing for four days. she is even missing on her birthday witch is today, well her birthday is almost over. I have been going crazy for four days now and I don't know where she is. I love her so much it hurts to know that she could be in danger. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't smile, I am all alone, I feel depressed, I have purple bags under by eyes, I want to smile but I feel like my smile has been taking away from me, I am hungry but I don't want to eat, now at least I know how Elsa feels, I want to talk to my friends but somehow I feel like I don't want to talk. My family is very worried about me because I haven't been in school I am only in my room all day thinking about Elsa. The only thing I can think about now is Elsa and how she is and if she is safe. I am praying she is fine I mean if someone is hurting her and not many people know her then she could be hurt and that is the last thing I want to happen to her. I want Elsa to be fine and not hurt.