Chapter 5

Previously:

"Where?" I asked. If he is taking me to his gang then I refuse to go with him in fact I don't even want to be near him or anyone in the big four.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

"Somewhere you can get food" Jack said. No way I don't eat. I'm trying to be skinny here and he is not going to ruin that for me.

"Why can't you just leave? And I have already eaten" I said. I'm not going with him no matter what. if he thinks I'm that stubid to go with him then he is the stubid one here.

"Come on, it will be fun I promise" Jack said. Gross, I would rather die then spend another day with him so he can just break my heart again.

"I'd rather hang myself then be with you" I said as I closed the door behind me hoping he would go away. But guess what he kept on ringing the doorbell. He has been doing it for one hour, doesn't he get tired of this I know I would get tired by standing there  and ringing the doorbell. He doesn't know that after hearing this bell for freaking one hour I'll get use to it but I don't want to tell him. I like to see him suffer just like I suffered.

I went to my room and looked through my old stuff that I hadn't looked at for four years. I saw the Christmas gifts I was going to give the big four and my family, they are still wraped up. I found the letters I wrote for the big four when they started ignoring me. I started reading them all four:

To: Merida.

Merida, We were not always friends like when we began to fight over nothing, but I want you to know that you will always be my friend even if you don't remember me. I have always loved your stories, my favorite story from you was the story when you turned your mother into bear and then your little brothers. I hope you will become the best archery in the world, I know that is your dream. Keep on dreaming because dreams comes true.

From: your ex friend Elsa.

This was the first letter that I read and i began to get tears in my eyes just by reading this because I know i was crying while writing this I remember it all. The next letter I read is for Hiccup.

To: Hiccup.

Hiccup, You were always the person I could count on, I could tell you everything and you told me everything but don't worry I would never tell anyone your dark secret and I hope you won't tell anyone mine because I trust you more than anyone in this world. Kepp on reading books about Dragons and maybe you can find something in them that can lead you to a real dragon like you have always wanted.

From: your ex friend Elsa.

I was now fully crying I don't care I just want to have friend again anf have fun but deep inside i know that it will never happen. But I will always remember the time when we had fun, when we were scared, when we were sad.

The last letter I read was for Jack and that was the sadest one I wrote.

To: Jack.

Jack, I know you will never like me but I can't make you love me even when I want to, I love you so much that it hurts to see you with Rapunzel. But if your happy then I will be happy even if it breaks me apart. So you know I will always have you in one of the pieces in my broken heart. I will never forget you but you have already forgotten about me so I lost my chances with you but maybe it's for the best that I will stay invisible.