Chapter 2

Previously:

By the time I finish the book it was already late in the night so I just went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took of my make up. I got dressed in my pajamas and laid down on my bed. Soon I met the darkness.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

I'm sitting in a cold dark room, there are no colors, no sounds, no people just dark and nothing except me alone. I stood up walking somewhere but I can't find anything or anyone.

It's really hard to find my way around because I can't see anything, I can't even see my hands but I can feel them. Soon I saw the big four and that is when the lights appeared. I was in a red creepy room with the big four and they had a evil smile's/grins on there faces.

They started walked up to me but I backed until I was up to a wall in this red room, they came closer and closer until they were only 10 centimeters from me. They started surrounding me and I got only more frightened by the second.

"What do you want?" I asked them. I'm freaking out right now, the people I hate and don't want to know, are surrounding me with a evil smile's/grins. What should I do? I can't fight them they are four and I'm just alone with no one to help me.

"We hate you"

"Your ugly"

"Slut"

"Bitch"

"Fat bitch"

"Just kill yourself"

"We never wanted you"

Now my parents and Anna joined them and started calling me names and things like that.

"Your nothing"

"Just die"

"Everyone just uses you"

"Hang your self"

"You were just a mistake"

"You have never been out real daughter"

"No one cares for you"

"We don't want you anymore"

"We were never friends"

"Go to hell"

"Freak"

"Suicidal"

"Nerd"

"Whore"

"No one loves you"

"Depressed"

"Your no one"

"No one will be in your funeral when you die"

"Loser"

"We only used you for popularity"

"STOP" I screamed. I woke panting heavily. It was just a dream. It looked so real, I have never had a dream about the big four. Usually I get nightmares about how no one loves me but this tops everything. This is the worst dream I have ever had.