Chapter 6

Previously:

"Sit this could take awhile" I said as Jack sat to the floor beside me but I moved away from him. If you think I'm going to be with that bitch longer than I have to than you are wrong.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

"Ok, it all started when I introduced Rapunzel to all of you. To make a long story short, you all started ignoring me and bailing on me. Soon you all wanted Rapunzel to to be part of the big four and when that happened you threw me out of the group like I was never there. But the thing that hurted me the most was that my own family made me a maid and even my biggest and only crush didn't even notice me. Now are you happy and if you are you can leave my house" I said and I didn't cry because I don't want to show him I'm weak. I just want that son at a bitch to leave my house right now.

Jack stood up and awalked out of my house in silence, good he is gone now and I'm alone but who cares? I like begin alone but I still want to have friends well that dream won't last very long because soon I will have my wish: death.

Speaking of death, I haven't cut in awhile so I'm going to cut now. I started to cut deep into my skin. After cutting for I don't know maybe ten minutes I started to black out and I fell to the floor unconscious still bleeding.

Jack P.O.V

After I walked out of her house still with some questions I didn't go home I was watching her as she took out her razor and began to cut really deep into her skin. I wonder if it hurts. I can't watch her do this to her that is why I need to help her. Last night, I stayed up all night and I was reading books about how to help someone who is depressed and Elsa is depressed and I want to help her before this get serious witch this kinda is.

Anyway I looked back at Elsa and now she was lying on the floor bleeding to death. She is still holding her razor. I have to get in but how? The window I used yesterday is closed and locked, I don't know if she knows that I was here last night but I just want her safe and I want to help her through all ad this pain and sorrow.

I can't break in, so what should I do. I looked back at Elsa and saw she was getting up like nothing is wrong with her. Suddenly a relief went through me, I'm just glad she is ok but something tells me this is just the beginning.

Elsa P.O.V

I woke up and my head is hurting like hell but I like that pain. It's new and good pain not old and use to pain. I started walking to the bathroom to clean away my blood on my arm, on my razor and on the floor.

After cleaning the blood and then cleaning the house I sat and the floor and just sat there thinking. I'm not sure what I want to do now, I'm not sure if I want to kill myself or not. What am I thinking of course I'm going to kill myself and really painfully.

I didn't realize that the time was past 1 am. I better go to sleep, I mean it's school tomorrow. I need to hide really well because I don't know if I can face Jack at school now after I told him.

I went to bed but something was telling me I wasn't alone here. But that feeling went away after I fell into the darkness and I knew I was asleep. When I woke up I took a shower like I do everyday but something felt different, oh well I will figure it out after school. I took my razor and put it in my backpack and walked to school. I didn't have time to cut right now because I'm getting late for school and even if the teachers doesn't notice me I don't want to miss class.