Chapter 12

Previously:

"It's nice to finally meet you Elsa I'm queen Clara, James wife" Clara said. So this is all real, James is a king and she is a queen. Then why would a king save me? Did he tell her he saved me? Great now more questions swirl in my head and I want answers from all of these questions.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

I still kept silence, well the truth is that I have no idea what to say to them. I mean for God's shake they are royalty and what am I? I'm just someone she sould have done suicide a long time ago, I am someone who everyone hates, someone that is alone and broken, someone who has no life, someone who is invisible, I'm not someone who should meet royalties and live with them I mean I'm just a peasant to them who everyone hates, who no one loves not even my parents love me. I have to find a way out of this place but it will be impossible when there are so many guards, so what should I do.

"What am I really doing here?" I askem them. This is not the first question I want answear to I just felt like I wasn't controling what I was saying at this moment and my mind is somewhere else then it should be.

I really just want to go home and live the normal life where I cut everyday, eat nothing, and be invisible. Somehow I really miss my old life, I kinda did like it that way. I don't like this all rich stuff even if it is pretty, I don't know if I fit in this rich thingy stuff, I'm not pretty enough for all of this.

"We just want to give you a new start where no one can harm you and you don't need to harm yourself" Clara said. Why giving me a new start when it's to late to give me a new start. I am going to kill myself sooner or later and I prefer sooner. I can't stop thinking about how Clara seems so familiar to me, it's like I know her but somehow I don't I mean I have never met her before in my life so how can that be? I do not harm myself well i technically am harming myself buy I am taking away my pain by harming my self.

"What if I don't want to have a new start?" I snapped at them. I really want to get out of here but that would be rude and besides there are probably really many guards here but I'm not sure I have only seen few of them.

"You have no place to stay" James said. I have an epic idea and that idea is not going to fail. I just have to stay in this castle to make this plan work. The only thing I have to is stay here and trick them to say me where my real home is, and then I will somehow run away but that is problem I will solve later right now I have to find a way to get out of this endless castle. I don't want to be rude but I have to go and the only thing they have done to me is begin kind, I'm not use to kindness and they are freaking royalty and I'm not so why should they be this kind to me when I'm no one?

"Fine, I will stay" I said with a fake smile and by the looks on their faces I think they bought it. They were smiling and Clara looked at James and I can see that they are really in love. That makes me wonder if I would ever find love like this, get married and have children- Wait what? What am I saying? I will never find love, get married or have children, No one will ever love me I mean who can love a girl with scars and is suicidal? no one would want to me so I don't really understand why I am still alive, I need to find something to cut with, there is nothing in the room I can cut with. Clara walked to me stretched out her hand and I took her hand. She led me out of the throne room and to another room that is really big and pretty. What room is this, How many rooms are in this huge castle I need to count them sometimes.

 What room is this, How many rooms are in this huge castle I need to count them sometimes