Epilogue

Previously:

"I have the DNA test I told you I would give you, you can always take another if you don't believe this one" he said calmly. I didn't see him but I know that I put paper in the window. I could feel the wind from when he put it down like it was in slow motions. I heard the door open and then close, it's probably James leaving but just to be sure I looked around the room and the only person I saw was Jack still sleeping in the chair. I took the papers and read it. This isn't that hard to read, all right it's a little hard but I did understand it. At least I think I did understand the things I am reading.

Name: Elsa Elisabeth Moon.

Gender: Female.

Age: Seventeen.

Mother: Elizabeth Ivy Moon.

Father: Starlight Moon.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

This can't be happening, there is no way they can be my birth parents. This just doesn't make any sense. My life is always getting more and more complicated by the seconds, by the hours, by the days, by the weeks, by the months and by the years. All I have ever wanted is to have a family and be loved and is that even this much to ask to have a one day when I'm not in pain? But instead of having a normal family like I have always wanted I get a family who is to perfect people to have in a family. I probably have read this paper over a thousand times and I still can't believe is true. Jack woke up and somehow I feel nervous when he is with me or in the same room as me. I don't like it when I feel this about when he is here. He was the papers in my hand.

"I remember James told me that he was gonna give you your DNA test. Can I read them? If you don't mind if course" he said nervously. Why is he nervous? Well now we are both nervous here but I don't know why I am nervous and I can't know why he is if he is nervous at all. I put the papers besides me and he stood up to get them. Today is the day where I will escape this hellhole and no one can stop me not does anyone know about it. Now I think it's a good thing that I can't make a sound come out of my worthless mouth. I can't tell anyone about my escape plan and then everyone will be so happy that they will not even have a funeral for me with a smile on their faces. They will just let me rot and that will make them laugh. James can't stop me even after he showed me this, they will be better without me besides who would want the trash as their daughter?

"I know you are probably not gonna answear me or give me any sign but I want to know if you really want to be with James? You are begin realised out of this hospital tomorrow afternoon and then you will go with him if you want to, but if it turns out that you don't want to with him then I don't know what will happen to you. Please go with him I know he can take care of you just think about it" Jack said and then left. Well I am not going with James but since they don't know that I'm going to run away from this hospital I have to pretend to got with him. Jack came back inside the room but I didn't look who was there but I just knew he was there. Don't ask me how because I have no idea.

"James wanted to give you this so you can communicate us without talking to us and the other one is for yourself. Maybe you can use it now to tell me what exactly you want right now" he said. He put two books and one pencil besides me. They were both blue, one was dark blue but the othed was light blue. The dark blue one is probably used for the communicate, it had a music note on it. The light blue must be a diary but I already have a diary. I'm it was my name written on. The pencil is just a simple blue pencil. They are really beautiful but I can't accept this. I opened the book with the music note and took the pencil. I started writing but when I was in a middle of the sentence I stopped and looked at Jack. I met his eyes and now it's only light blue looking into dark blue eyes. I broke the eye contact and started writing again. When I was finished writing I have the book to him.