Chapter 14

Previously:

"What did you find?" I asked him. I really want to know what he found in Elsa's DNA. I hope it's nothing bad. I hope it can lead us to Elsa, I'm so messed up without her. It's not if we find her it's when we find her. We have to find her and I hope her blood will lead us to where she could be or have been. My uncle put his hand my shoulder and cleared his throat hopefully before he starts talking.

"Jack, we found....

Present:

Jack P.O.V

"We found ice in her blood DNA and we are not sure if ice had mixed with her blood in that house and I even went through her medical report and she has only once been to a doctor and that was when that car accident happened. The strange thing is that there is no record that she was born witch means she wasn't born in a hospital. Is there something you know about her that would give us any clue where she could be?" My uncle asked me. Ice? How can there be ice when it's only autumn and it hasn't started snowing yet not even night frost. It's strange to say night frost because Frost is my surname. This is so strange like she wasn't born in a hospital and has no medical report about her birth but she only knows her birthday. If she wasn't born in a hospital than where? What were he parents thinking exactly? Wait we could always ask her parents, maybe they just moved her somewhere or they let her go.

"We can try as he parents but other than that I have no idea where she can be. When I was with her she was a closed book and only told me what I was allowed to know and besides I didn't knew her very long. Just long enough to care fore her" I told him sadly. I just wish i had known that her parents were making her life miserable, I could have stopped it a long time ago but I didn't and I will regret it for the rest of my life. I just hope she will forgive me, I really want her to be my girlfriend. Then I will propose to her and we get married and have children even live happily ever after. I know I sound very girly but I can't help it i just want to live happily ever after with Elsa by my side and mini Elsa's and mini me. That would be so amazing but I don't know if she feels the same way about me and probably never will. But I have to try to make her fall in love with me as soon as we find her and we will find her I just know it. I feel it in my heart.

"That could be a problem" my uncle said and looked at me before putting the paper he was holding on the table beside us. Why would that be a problem. We are just talking to her parents, they can't be that bad can they? Of course not. I have seen in movies that they are handcuffed when they talk to the police. I don't know how it is in real life that is only what I've seen in movies. It would be cool if it is like that but I think it's a little cooler in the movies than in reality I mean in movies there are only actors but in reality it's real criminals that have murder people and stuff like that. There should be no problem problem at all right? Why does my life always have a problem and especially when it comes to Elsa, I just want to have her back, back in my arms. I want to be there for her when she needs a shoulder to cry, be there to hug her when she needs a hug, be there to kiss all of her scars as a sings that I love her even if she has then, I want to tell her she is beautiful ever single day, I want to kiss her and be there for her when she needs someone, and most of all I want to love her and make her feel loved. We just have to find her and then I can do all of these things for her.

"Why would it be a problem? Can't we or you just talk to them?" I asked him. He looked at me with a little sadness and fear in his eyes, what is that all about? I hope it's nothing bad. I don't have the energy to cry anymore because I think I cried all the tears that I have. I know that it's not manly to cry but a man who shows his feeling is a true man and a man who cries for his love he is a true man. I would look all my life if I have to only to find Elsa and I'm speaking nothing but the truth. I love her so much that even words can't explain how much I love her and words can't because love is a feeling and emotion that you have to figure out yourself. I would give my life just to keep Elsa save and I would fight for her every single day if I have to. I really want to make her mine. Call me selfish but she belongs to me and only me. I will make sure of that, no other man can have her or they have to go through me.