Chapter 19

Previously:

"I came to see you but the bigger question is where have you been all this time, me and the police have been looking for you for so long" I asked Elsa who was looking to the ground so I lifted her chin up, so she would be looking at me. My dark shade blue eyes met her icy blue eyes and that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. In her eyes I see no emotions, how is that even possible? I always thought that you always show some kind of a emotion. Elsa still looks stunning, she is still a skeleton but it's getting better other than that she hasn't changed a bit, well she is wearing a dress and a little bit of makeup but other than that she is still the same but she is even more beautiful like this. Who am I kidding she is always pretty unless she is cutting herself like I was witness once, that haunted memory will haunt me forever. I don't want to think about that right now just when she came back for who knows what reason but I'm glad, I get to see her again and make her mine.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

I don't know what to say to him, I can't just say 'oh I was in a huge castle with royalties and they are gonna adopt me' can I? No of course I can't just say that, especially to Jack. Suddenly I got really shy to be around Jack, why am I shy? I have never been shy around Jack before so why suddenly am I now? This doesn't make any sense to me. I swear to God that Jack is doing something to me but I have no idea what it is and I don't like it either. I really want to know what it is so I can stop is as soon as possible.

"She has been with me and my wife" James said answering for me. Thank God he answered for me, I couldn't possibly find something to say to him. Something is wrong with me, I can't speak or talk to him right now. I don't know why James did it but he helped me, why does everyone help me with everything when I need it? Why can't I just deal with my problems myself? Why can't they just figure out that i want to do everything myself? That is what I want, I have never liked when people or just anyone pity me for anything. I hate it. Jack looked at James and glared at him, James ignored his glare and just smiled at me. I have no idea what is going threw Jack's head but it's kinda strange since he is glaring at James.

"Who are you may I ask?" Jack asked trying to sound nicely but it's failing and everyone could hear it. For some reason he is angry at James, but what did James do to make Jack angry? I don't think they have met before, so I'm not Sure why he is acting like this.  Now I feel like I'm invisible here, it's like they two are just the only one's in the world and im not here. Well its not like this is news for me, I've been invisible many times before so I'm use to this. Since they are talking I'm just gonna look around my old town. It's been long since I was here and enjoying myself while doing it.

I walked away from them and leaving them talking about who knows what. They are boys and everyone knows how their conversation is always about. I'm just hoping that they don't start fighting or do anything stupid like boys do. I'm walking around the town and it hasn't changed at all,well it has only been few weeks or days, I don't know how long it has been. No one ever told me what day it is or has been, not even when I ask. They always ignore my question, they probably ignore more than half of the questions I ask. Everything seems so busy on this street, everyone are shopping and having fun, something that I will never be able to do in my life and I like it that way. I'm pretty sure Katherine agrees with me. Even if I want to be able to have fun no one would want to have fun with me so I would be all alone like always.

"Hello beautiful" I heard behind me. I looked behind me and saw a man walking to me. I can already smell the cigarette and alcohol small that is in the air. Oh no he is drunk, that never ends well. I tried to walk away from him but when I turned around to walk the same way I was first going before that man showed up. But another man was blocking my way probably drunk to. More men's came from all direction surrounding me, making it impossible for me to get away from them. I'm getting scared of them every second that passes by. They are all drunk and who knows what they have been drinking and doing. I tried to run again but one of the men's grapped my wrist hard yanking me to him. My cuts began to hurt really bad while he is doing this.