Chapter 7

Previously:

"Your not a brat Elsa, you are beautiful, kind, smart, funny, really shy, sweet, loving girl dealing with self harms but never call your self a brat or anything that isn't true" Jack said. He thinks I'm all these things, no he is just saying this to make me feel better and I am a brat he can't chance that, no one can.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

"No, I'm non of these things" I said as I felt one tear roll down my cheek. Jack wiped away my tear with his thumb. Something inside me wants to trust him but something tells me not to, I'm so confused right now.

"Yes you are, now stand up" Jack said as he stood up. But when I was about to stand up I fell, Jack catches me before I hit the floor. I'm getting so weak because I'm not eating anything anymore. Well I don't care about that and I wish I had fallen to the floor, it would have been better for me. Now we were both sitting on the floor but Jack is hugging me, I don't feel comfortable like this.

"Wait here, I'm going to get something" Jack said as he stood up and walked to the door. This is perfect, he left me here and I have my razor with me so I can continue to cut. The only problem is I have to find my razor, Jack threw him somewhere witch I have no idea what direction he threw my razor, and now it's up to me to find him and by the dark in here it could be hard and besides I have no idea when Jack comes back with...who knows what he will bring.

I searched the room from bottom up to top and luckly for me I found my razor, thank God i found him. I tried to stand up but like last time I couldn't stand but I managed to get my razor. I began to cut and when i was cutting the third scar, the door opened and Jack came in holding something but I'm not sure what it is.

Jack walked to me and sat on the floor. I saw what he was holding, he was holding a sandwich. Oh no, please don't tell me he is going to make me eat that sandwich. And I got to say this sandwich is probably really gross, it has butter and cheese. It will make me fat even when I am super far.

"I'm not gonna eat that" I said. I think he just ignored me and opened the sandwich.

"If you don't eat the sandwich, I will feed you and don't test me because I will feed you if I have to. Now open up" Jack said. I know Jack is serious because he is really stubborn, he has always been that way and probaly always will be but I not sure. Well I will never because my life is about to come to an end soon. I had to obey him so I opened my mouth and put the gross sandwich into my mouth.

This is so disgusting, I feel a strange feeling in my stomach that I haven't felt in a long time and that is food in my stomach. I know I have eaten a banana but that doesn't make my stomach full and now he is getting full by each bite. I dont like it when he is full of when I eat but what can I do now I'm begin forced to eat against my own will. I need to be skinny and that can never happen if I eat and if he makes me eat.

Jack forced me to eat the whole sandwich and now I really just want to throw her up and get that sandwich out of my stomach. I don't feel good right now, this is so gross and it taste horrible. I don't feel weak at the moment but I feel different.

"See, this isn't that bad" Jack said. Oh god I hate him so much. He made me eat a whole sandwich and with cheese and butter, I wish I could just go back to my old life where Jack nor anyone doesn't notice me and I'm just last I alone. And I'm hurt because of it well I deserve to be hurt and broken. I'm just a waste of space at least that is what my family tells me even Anna says I'm nothing and worthless and should die and the list can go on and on for a long time.

"It wasn't bad...it was terrible" I said as i stood up. Now I can stand properly but why can I stand up? Just few minutes ago I couldn't stand up. I suddenly remember that I still have my razor but I hid it under my long sleeve shirt. Hopefully Jack won't find my razor because I know he will take my razor away from me and Jack has taken a lot from me he doesn't have to take anything more away especially my razor. The one only thing that I'm not loosing is my razor and he better not take my only friend that I have last away from me, the only thing that cares for me, the only thing that takes away my pain, the pain that Jack and the big four out me through.