Chapter 3

Previously:

I loved this times when I had fun 24/7. I wish it could be like that again, but it can't I just have to face it, I will never be loved and have friends nor have fun ever again.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

It's Friday today. My best day of the week. The only problem about Fridays is school. I hate weekends because I have to clean all day long for two days, and yes it's all day without any break. And when I finish my chores they will give me more even when I have already done them. That is my life every weekend not special but at nigh I cut and cry myself to sleep. I don't really care how much blood I will lose I just need to cut to take away the pain of begin a life and just to take all of my pain.

I walked to school but it was raining, it rains a lot here and at this time at year even more. it's autumn now and it's only been three days of school. This is going to be a long school year for me.

I was still walking and I was soaking wet but I'm almost to the school. I walked inside the school and like always when I arrive at school only the teacher are here and they are starting a new school day.

I can't get my razor until my first class is over but after that I will go get him and cut. I miss my razor, I miss cutting myself, I miss feeling pain when I cut myself, I miss crying out of pain when I cut myself, I miss my razor too much you can't really blame me my razor is my only friend that I have. I feel lost without my razor.

My first period today is drama. I love drama class because it's has many play's that I adore. We are reading and acting Romeo and Juliet. I've always loved reading something from William Shakespeare. Some random kids that I don't know are acting Romeo and Juliet but the best part is that they are boyfriend and girlfriend right?

Now they are playing the part where they have to kiss and that only reminds me that I will never get my first kiss nor my last kiss. I wanted to my first kiss to Jack and me his first but his first was with Rapunzel. I don't even know why I tried to get Jack to like me when clearly he doesn't, never has and never will. But I'm over Jack now, well he can't break a broken heart can he? But sometimes I feel like an idiot for trying well in fact I am an idiot and really stupid, I can go on and on how worthless I am for a long time but I will do that later I don't have time now. Ok I have time but class just ended and I have to get my razor and cut.

When the class ended I went to the janitor closet and find my razor. After looking for awhile I finally found it still covered in my blood but it wasn't fresh it was obviously dry.

I began to cut myself: one....two....three....four.... After awhile I was done cutting fifty scars on my wrist and some on my legs and some on my waist. I felt pain and I began to cry but I don't care about the pain or the blood, I care about taking the pain I feel inside not on the outside, I don't care how much pain I feel on my skin. I just sat there crying and bleeding but who cares?

I started cleaning the blood on my razor and then I cleaned my scars. I put my razor into my backpack this time and walked out of the janitor closet and went to my locker to get a banana to eat even when I don't really want to eat right now but I have to if I don't want to faint and so I can be in class.

Your probably wondering why and how I stopped eating, well...

Flashback