Chapter 18

Previously:

The only thing I know is that Elsa was saved from the parents and they gave her home. Other than this I don't know how she feels or something but when I meet her I'm gonna ask her if they are treating her well. If not then I'm gonna make them pay for hurting my girl. Wait I just called her my girl, I like the sound of that. I'm going to make sure she is my girl, I just love her to much to let her go. I know everyone says that if you love you should let her go but I'm going crazy without her. You have no idea how hard it is to be this long separated from her. Finally a big ship come and I saw that Elsa walks out of it, she is still this beautiful. After her comes a man much older than her. Elsa saw me and she had a shocked face but when I looked into her eyes I saw relieve. I'm so happy to see her again but who is he? I seriously can't stop smiling right now.

"Jack"

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

"Clara and me saw how bad your family was treating you so we wanted to help you and save you from them, we also knew how you thought of yourself. We wanted to save you so we decided to take you with us to our home, and I  saw how happy and glad you were when you came but suddenly you became unhappy. I knew right away that she had gotten into your head. Clara saw it to and she wanted to do something for you, so she made this birthday party for you"James said explaining everything to me slowly so I could understand better. I don't understand why they want me happy, Katherine said that no one want me to be happy and that no one will or does care about me. Something tells that she is wrong about that, maybe someone cares for me.

Do you really think I would lie to you about this things, seriously your listening to him over me. Haven't I told you before that I'm gonna give you what you really want? Are you this stupid to actually listen and believe his words. Do you actually believe that someone would and could care for someone like you? I thought you wanted to die, don't you want that anymore or what?

Katherine screamed I'm my head, I think this gives me a headache. Can she even do that? Suddenly I felt really much pain in my head and that answered my question but back to her questions. Yes you have told me before and you are right about it all, of course I still want to die. I just don't know what came over me when I thought about these things. You are right no one cares for me and I'm gonna stop thinking like someone does. I'm just so stupid that I'm actually believing him, everything you say is true, he is lying not you. You would never lie to me right? I'm so sorry Katherine. I think so Katherine can hear it. Everything I she said is true and I'm wrong, he is wrong. They don't care about me at all.

Good, now we got that covered. Since you were doubting me, you will be dearly punished but that will be later because tonight I have a surprise for you. Remember when I said we are going to take this to a next level. Well tonight we are plus maybe I will add your punishment into that level to make it more painfully. You want it to be painful right?

What kind of question is that? Of course I want it painful, you don't have to ask that, you know I want to feel pain. I really like the sound of you punishing me and especially tonight. After I thought of that, all the headache disappeared meaning Katherine is not gonna talk to me longer until I need her next time. I back at thinking what James said, he still didn't tell everything I want to know. Maybe everything he is saying is lies and the more he talk the more lies he tells me. Maybe I should just stop this conversation and go back to the music room. I can always go to the bathroom and throw up the food he forced me to eat, I just don't get why everyone wants me to eat and make me fat. Do they like me better when I'm fat and ugly? Even if I'm fat they still don't like me, so there is no point eating.

"Why are you adopting me? You never said why you are and that was part of the everything I was talking about" I said with no emotion in my voice. I've already cried in front of him, I don't want to show him how I feel deep inside. No one can see, and I made a mistake of breaking down in front of him. I regret it so much and never again will I show him my emotions not even when I want to. They want to 'Save' me and I don't want to be saved, can't they just understand that and leave me alone. Can't he just leave me here with my parents and go live his normal perfect royal life. James looked at me straight in the eye like he was trying to figure out my emotion right now but I can show it. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel.