Chapter 16

Previously:

"So Elsa, we have something for you" James said as I ate one bite of my good just like Katherine said. Did he just say they have something for me? Why would they give me something? I do not deserve to be given something.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

"What is it?" I asked trying to sound curious but to tell the truth I really just want to get out of here and be alone. Of course no one here will possible understand how I feel deep inside. I mean for God's sake they all are royalty. They can and have everything they want while I'm just an outcast with them. I truly don't deserve to be with them or anyone. I don't want them to see how I really feel because then they will try to save me and I don't want to be saved. But anyway I wanna know what they are gonna give me but I hope it's nothing that I don't deserve. Well I do not deserve anything, only pain and misery and death. Those three thing is the only one that I deserve in life and I'm pretty sure Katherine would agree with me. It's just so helpfull that she is helping me getting what I want and soon I will be dead and no one will ever remeber me like I never existed in life.

Well if course I agree with you, you stupid bitch. You know I can hear all of your thoughts and you have a barin after all. But you have to be ready to my next level.

Katherine said and then nothing. What does she mean with next level? She will tell me it when it comes to it. I just hope It's painfull for me then I will be happy and Katherine will be too. Everybody wins. But back to the thing that they are going to give me what can it possible be?

"It's a surprise, come now it's in a special room but you have to where this" Clara said excited and handed me a blindfold with I am supposed to put on my head to cover my eyes. I have I ever told you that I have surprises but since I don't want to be rude or anything I better be 'happy' with this surprise what ever it is. I nodded my head and took the blindfold into my hands. I put it on and then everything turned black but then I felt someone grap my hand making me jump. I'm not use to things like this but I think this will be ok. I don't know who is holding my hand but after few seconds I felt someone take my other hand. I hope who ever is holding my hands does not find my scars or that I just cutted myself last night.

"Me and Clara are going to lead you the way but don't worry nothing is going to happen to you, you can trust us" Someone said witch was a male's voice so I'm guessing James. The voice came beside me so James is holding my left hand and I think Clara is holding my right hand. They began to walk and so did I. I'm really sacred of not begin able to see anything but somehow I feel like I can trust them. I have never been able to trust anyone before well I have but that was a long time ago when I was someone not the ugly bitch I am today. We have been walked about ten minutes and I'm getting impatient. They have tried to talk to me but i dont talk very much nor do I want to. Talking just isn't my thing. They finally got the hint that I don't want to talk so they stopped trying. I probably hurt there feelings and now I feel bad but I just don't want to talk.

We stopped walking and I'm very confused. I felt the blindfold begin taken of me and it was really hard to get use to the bright light. When my eyes where finally use to it I saw that in front of me was a big door. What is up to this castle and having big doors somebody please tell me. The doors where most white but there where blue pattern on it. Everyroom in this castle has something blue like my favorite color. That I don't get and never will. James opened the doors and when I looked inside all I saw was black for only a second but then colors appeared. I saw that the room was decorated in colorful ballons and strings. In the middle of the room was a table with a big blue cake and many presents around the cake. I looked up and I saw a white rippon that something was written on in blue letters. I read it and I was very surprised what was written on it.