Part 27 part 2

“Fine” Charlotte pouts

I watch as Charlotte slides down the dirt pile, she gets up and stands next to me. I turn on my torch and start walking.

It is funny because it feels just like yesterday I found myself in these caves.

I stood next to Nik and watched Rebekah carve her name in to the rock wall, I had just finished carving my name into the same rock wall; everyone in the village does it, well in separate dead end of a tunnel of course. This one is my  families tunnel, we have so far nearly all put our names into the rock wall, Nik will be the last person to put his name on the rock wall, I also think that Nik is starting to get impatient and wants to put his name on the rock wall right now. My brother can be a total moron sometimes I swear of it.

“Rebekah let me have at it” Klaus pleads

“Quiet Niklaus, I need my concentration if I am not to slice of a finger” Rebekah snaps

I let out a small giggle, I love it when my sister puts Nik in his place, and sometimes he really does need to know where he stands.

“Father will not like you handling the blade” Klaus points out and rolls his eyes.

Rebekah turns to Nik.

“If I want to wield the blade I shall wield the blade…….father may not know” Rebekah smirks

“Good one Bekkie” I giggle

“He will find out, he always does” Klaus sighs

“That is because you always tell him” Rebekah points out.

“It is true Nik, remember last week with the berries” I smirk

“We agreed to never speak of that” Klaus shrieks

Rebekah walks over to us.

“And what is this about berries” Rebekah asks with a very curious look on.

“Nothing” Klaus and I say in a panic

“Besides I cannot help it, he frightens me” Klaus pouts

“He frightens us all; that is why we stick together as one, always and forever” Rebekah speaks soothingly and looks at Nik's sad face that he is putting on right now.

I also swear that my brother can act like a total baby sometimes, like come one toughen up, he is almost twenty six for god's sake and next year he will be able to marry a women of his choice, who is of age of course to marry and start a family with as well. Like I said, he is a complete total baby.

“Always and forever” I whisper

“Right traitor” Rebekah smiles

“Right” Klaus smirks

Rebekah sticks the blade out for Nik to take it.

“Here you finish, Amora and I are to help mother with the meal” Rebekah demands

I scrunch up my nose, I hate making the meals and it is always the same thing, stew, blah, I rather go eat mouldy bread than have the stew we always have.

“Yes go help with dinner you two, leave the blades to the men little sisters” Klaus smirks and walks over to the rock wall.

He places the torch down and sticks his hand out for Rebekah to place the blade on; Rebekah walks over to him and slams the sharp bit of the blade into his palm