Chapter 4

Amora let's out a bored sigh as she looks down at the objects laid out on the table that apparently belonged to the new double ganger Elena. She was really tempted to keep the mirror for herself but also remembered that she owned at least 20 of them, which was the only thing stopping her from taking it. 

"So, how exactly does this spell work?" Elijah asks 

Amora quickly stops her train of thought and looks up at the grown men and frowns wondering about it herself and watches carefully as Jonas asks for Elijah's hand whilst holding a knife in the other. 

Elijah gives his hand over to Jonas and she watches as he cuts her brother's hand orders him to place his cut hand onto the picture. 

"Now take my hand...Close your eyes, relax your hand and look for her" The witch instructs holding out his now free hand and Elijah does exactly what he is told.

Amora finds herself leaning forward more onto the table from the position she was currently sitting at, intrigued to see what the witch was going to do. She tried to figure out what words he was chanting but she was unfamiliar with the spell and could not help but pout slightly for she wanted to know what he was saying, all she knew was that it was supposed to help them find Elena.

Elijah quickly snaps his eyes open once more, causing Amora to jump slightly.

"You saw her, didn't you?" Jonas questions

"I know exactly where she is" Elijah answers confidently before turning towards Amora. "We need to go now."

***

Amora stands to the side of the door, careful to not be seen as she observes the three men who had stormed into the room just before she and Elijah had arrived. Before pressing her head against the wall listening carefully to conversations that were about to take place.

"We're here to meet the double ganger" One of the men spoke up.

"Thank you for coming." Elena replies 

"I will break your arm" Damion threatens. "There's nothing here for you."

Amora smirks as she catches Elijah breaking the man's neck, taking her queue to stand next to her older brother. Only to watch Rose escape out of the room, causing her to roll her eyes slightly, for as far as she was concerned Rose was an ass kisser. 

"Whose the girl?" Elena asks as she looks over at Amora.

"I'm Amora Mikaelson, and I'll save your breath, no you do not know me or have heard of me, and I'm sure we'll meet again," Amora tells the group so that she did not have to answer multiple questions. 

"I killed you, you were dead" Damion speaks up ignoring Amora.

Which causes Amora to glare slightly at him, as she decided that she already did not like him, especially since he had harmed Elijah.

"For centuries now," Elijah comments before looking at the men. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" One of the men demands,

"I'm Elijah"

Amora raises a brow of interest as she watches the men look at Elijah with fear in their eyes, she always secretly watching peoples fear when they realise who they are.

"We were going to bring her to you, for Klaus, she's the double ganger, I don't know how she exists but she does, Klaus will want to see her" The same man speaks

"Does anyone else know that you're here?" Elijah questions the men

"No"

"Well then you've been incredibly helpful" Elijah explains before ripping the both of the men's hearts out.

Which causes Amora to pout slightly for she wanted to at least kill one of the men, but clearly she was not able to do it now. However, before she gets the chance to speak up Elijah quickly whisks them both away from the scene of the crimes that had just been committed by him. 

***

As the brunette girl tossed and turned in the bed that night, she could hear a commotion from the other room, she throws the curtains off her, climbs out of bed and tiptoes to the wall of her room where she hears the sound coming from and tries to listen in on the conversation that was happening with her brother and

"Where's Luka?"

"Asleep"

"Your shadow spell was successful, was able to track that girl. I ended up having a run-in with the brother that killed me"

"I assume they didn't live to tell about it"

"Actually I spared him... He'd die before they'd let anything happen to her, they both will, she'll be kept safe"

"For now"

"Well that's what precisely what we need her to be... Safe."

Once Amora realises that they have stopped talking and Jonas has left her brother's current room, she waited a few more moments before walking quietly back into bed and pulling the covers over herself again. As she closed her eyes once more and trying to get some sleep she could not help but think of this Elena girl and how she pitied her for she had no idea that she was a lamb to the slaughter.