Part 25

Esther's POV:

I start to think about last night, why the hell would Amora faint, that wasn't supposed to happen, heck I didn't even know it would happen, the spell did work, but why did it happen to her. Yes I might be having second thoughts but for a reason, Amora doesn't deserve to die, yes she has killed people in her life time, but if I add all the deaths up, she has only killed ten people in her whole life, unlike the rest of my children who have killed over a million people in the one thousand years they have been living.

She is my baby, but she is an abomination and therefore must be killed.

Amora's POV:

I walked slowly up the stairs and into my room, all of a sudden I get another head ache, scratch that, it is a migraine, I walk over to my bed and fall onto it.

"You ok" Charlotte asks

"No, I feel like crap and I have a bloody migraine, how you may ask, well I have no clue" I whimper

"What do mean you have no clue" Charlotte wonders.

"Vampire's don't get migraines, but somehow I am, if you know then please explain, but if you don't than just shut up about it" I explain

Charlotte was about to say something but she quickly closed her mouth, I rolled over and now my face was in my pillows, if I was human I would suffocate but alas I am not human and vampires don't need to breath.

“Look I'm sorry” I sigh

“It's ok, so are you going to turn me now” Charlotte asks.

“What, no way” I shriek and sit up and face her.

“You promised me last night” Charlotte whimpers

“I did” I ask

Funny I don't remember promising anything last night.

“Yes you did” Charlotte pouts

“Ahhh fine” I mumble

Charlotte squeals and runs downstairs. I lout out an annoyed sigh.

I get up of my bed and walk downstairs to see Charlotte in the kitchen looking at a radio,1920's music came on and she changed the channel.

“Put it back” I demand

“Why” Charlotte wonders

“Because it is music of the nineteen twenties” I explain

“1920's” Charlotte said with a puzzled look.

“Yes the nineteen twenties or for me. The time when Stefan was a ripper” I smirk

 “Who is Stefan and what is a ripper” Charlotte asks

I sat on the couch that was in my bedroom in the far corner next to my window that looks out into the famous streets of Chicago. I was reading a book, it was about a guy who was in love with an angel, I was already half way through it, it wasn't my favourite but it was in the category I like, which of course is fantasy. But I hate reading the ones about vampire's, humans these day's they get everything wrong. NO we do not get burn by garlic, in fact we love it with our meals, we are not ridiculously pale and burn in the…oh wait never mind we do burn in the sun.

There was a knock on the door, I bent the corner of the page I was on and closed the book, and I let out an annoyed sigh and opened the door.

“Yes Bekkie” I sigh.

“Come on get dressed” Rebekah smirks

“Why, were not going out for another few hour's” I say with a puzzled look.