Chapter 2

Amora looked up at the house that Elijah had just driven them to, for she had so many questions about why they were here back in Mystic Falls? The one place that the whole family could agree that they hate due to the horrible memories that it had given them over the years. Also why they were at a random house that was on the outskirts of the town. She quickly unbuckled herself and shifted to face Elijah.

"Why are we here?" She questions him.

"We're going to be staying here for a few days, now get out of the car." He replies as he hops out of the car.

Amora moves to do the same thing and as they make their way into the house she stops to take a look around, it was a small rustique looking house with a lot of white furniture with a few colourful pillows to add some colour to the house. She decides that it will do for now scans the room for Elijah to see him making his way to the kitchen.

"Where's my room?" She asks with a small frown.

"Upstairs and first room on the left."

The young girl lets out a small sigh and slowly starts making her way up to her room, already dreading their visit to this awful place. As it was the last one she wanted to be in, it also made her miss her siblings so much more than she already did. 

She opens the door to her room, it was small and had a king single in the middle of the room, she places her bag on the bed and makes her way to the wardrobe and opens it to see a few of her clothing items and other belongings of hers placed in the wardrobe already. She could not help but smile slightly for she was glad that she did not have to worry about unpacking everything, which she always hated as it took forever to do. 

Amora closes the wardrobe once more and walks bag over the bed once more and starts rummaging around in her backpack and pulls out her phone and phone charger and plugs the charger into the wall and puts her phone onto charge. As it has nearly run out of battery and the starts to walk back down and into the kitchen to join Elijah.

When she arrives in the kitchen she instantly starts looking around the pantry and starts to find something to eat, whilst she does not need human food to survive anymore, she likes to chew on a few snacks to pass the time when she is bored.  

"Do we have anything decent to eat here?" She asks as she looks up at Elijah.

"Not at the moment but we are going out so you can get something then." He instructs as he looks up at her from his phone.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, to a cafe in the next town."