Chapter 3

During the journey to the next town, Elijah gave Amora that information that she needed to know about the current plan, what was happening next, who was involved, what they were currently going to be doing once they arrive in the town. Which made Amora feel more relaxed knowing that she was now in the loop and up to date with things once more.

They were now currently walking down the street that was across from the café that they apparently going to when they came to stop, as Elijah bent down to tip the man playing the guitar and picked up a few coins and handed a few of them to Amora.

"Thank you." Amora smiled as she accepted the coins and held them in her hand tightly as she listened to the conversation that was happening across the street in the café.

Amora recognised Rose immediately, then Slater and lastly assumed that the other man with them was Damion, the Elijah had informed her was a Salvatore and Stefan's younger brother. She listened to them talking about how her older brother was apparently dead, that they were looking for Klaus, then about the werewolf curse and how they want to stop it.

Before she could continue to listen to them chatting, Elijah broke her thoughts. "We're throwing the coins on three, one... two..."

They threw the coins at the same time and watched as the glass shattered into a thousand pieces which resulted in all of the vampires who did not own rings to start screaming as their skin started to burn.

She could not help but smirk a little up at Elijah who grabbed her hand and quickly whisked her away from the scene before anyone could spot them.

***

Later that day Amora found herself sitting on the staircase at the home Slater lived in and watched from afar as Elijah compelled Slater to call Damion and repeat exactly what he had just told him to tell the older Salvatore brother. And decided to listen in on the conversation Slater was having with Rose.

"Rose?"

"Slater... Are you okay?"

"Yes, I-I took off, I'm sorry, I was friggen freaked"

"No, I'm sorry too, involve you."

"Look I want no part in any of this but I did some digging."

"Okay, what did you find?"

"You can destroy the curse, but you need the moonstone"

"How. What do you mean? I don't follow..."

"Well can your friend get the moonstone? You need it"

"Yes, he can get it, what next?"

"You need a witch, get the moonstone, a witch should be able to figure out the rest. Good luck Rose." Slater answers and hangs the phone up.

Amora could not help but be impressed by the young vampire, for he was able to convince Rose and Damion a lot better than she thought he would be able to pull off. 

"Very nicely done" Elijah commented.

"Thanks, I have a degree in theatre," Slater replies nervously and turns to face Elijah. "How can you compel me? I thought a vampire can't compel another vampire?"

"I'm a special vampire." Elijah shrugs.

"Oh, yes, very special." Amora snickers from where she is sitting, which causes Elijah to momentarily glare at her, she quickly raises her hands in defeat. "Sorry, continue!"

"Because you're an original?" Slater wonders.

"Hmm... Now I want you to take this and drive it through your heart" Elijah instructs as he holds up the wooden stake for Slater to take.

Amora watches as Slater reaches out to grab it with a shaky hand, which causes her to smile, for she knew that this was going to be good.

"But... It will kill me forever." Slater points out with a whimper.

"I know but... it's necessary" Elijah explains as he compels the other man.

She finds herself leaning forward as she observes Slater stab himself through the heart and falls to the ground dead and going grey, causing her to cringe slightly for she knows how it feels to be stabbed through the chest and hates it.

"Was that really?" The man the corner of the room asks Elijah, speaking up for the first time.

His question makes Amora frown at him with curiosity for she cannot remember his name as she keeps on forgetting it.

"It had to be done," Elijah answers as he turns to face the dark-skinned man. "He delivered his message... Won't be long now."

Amora let out a yawn and moved to stand up and stretched her arms out a little and starts to make her way down the staircase and towards her older brother once more "Good, can we go back to where we're currently staying? I'm tired!"