Chapter 5

Amora let out a yawn as she moved to sit up and bed and rubbed her eyes, before climbing out of bed and moves to have a quick shower and gets dressed for the day. She then makes her way downstairs and into the kitchen to see Luka who was apparently Jonas's son and he was currently making coffee. 

"Morning, coffee?" Luka asks as he moves to grab her a mug from one of the cabinets.

"Tea, please," Amora asks for as she steps up to sit on one of the island chairs and yawns again, still trying to wake up.

"Tired?" Luka questions as he makes her tea.

"Yep, I did not get much sleep last night," Amora answers as she tilts her head to look out the view of the window.

"How do you take your tea?"

"White with one sugar." She explains whilst still looking at the window.

"Here you go." Luka smiles as he places the mug down in front of her.

"Thank you." Amora smiles back and picks the hot tea up and takes a small sip, humming in satisfaction as she does. Whilst she did not need to drink tea, she still liked, it made her feel slightly human in an odd way. 

"You going to school today?" Luka questions her with curiosity.

Amora lifts her head up to look him in the eyes. "Nope, Elijah and I decided that this time around I will be homeschooled, in order to give me a break from constantly going to it, as it can be really mentally draining to go to school all of the time."

"Oh good, you're up" Elijah greets her as he enters the room and straight towards. 

"Yes, I am."

"Finish that and then we're heading off for the day."

***

"Elijah, what are we doing here?" Amora questions as they stand outside of a shopping mall, for she did not understand why they were here exactly.

"Your clothes never arrived at the house, which means the only clothes you currently own are the ones you have one and the other few clothes you already have in your wardrobe and I will not allow my youngest sister to have so few clothes," Elijah explains as he takes off his sunnies and places them in his side suit pocket and walks inside.

Whilst Amora was upset about losing all of her clothes, she was more than happy to get some new ones that were up to date with the fashion trends for the year and quickly hurries after the older brunette. "Do I get limit on how much I can buy?"

"No, for Klaus is buying." Elijah points out smiling at her.

Amora smiles brightly back up at him and grabs his hand and skips along next to him, eager to spend the whole day shopping for a new wardrobe. 

***

As soon as they got back later that day Amora could not help but flop onto her bed, feeling a little exhausted from spending the whole day shopping but was happy to have a brand new wardrobe. 

"Now Amora I will be going out tonight and you will be staying here," Elijah tells her from where he was standing from the entrance of her room.

"Why can I not come?" Amora frowns disappointedly at him for she wanted to go with him and not be stuck in the house alone. 

"Because you cannot this time," Elijah says to her as he fixes his tie.

"But that doesn't tell me anything!" Amora complains

"Enough Amora, I will not tolerate this behaviour from you, now stay here and be good, there is a blood bag in the fridge for you when you get hungry." He discloses to her before vanishing away once more. 

"I never get to do anything fun." She wines to herself as she crosses her arms and looks up at the ceiling of her temporary room.